I put in card details and then it crashed, how do I get confirmation if I have them or not?

Amy Lawn

1 minute ago, lazzareo said:

You will get an email but I doubt it was successful although I really hope it was.  This is a common issue and you have to hit the back page button and click complete again.

When I did this and tried again it said my registration had been used to buy a ticket. Reckon I've been lucky ? Or just 'locked' registration?

1 minute ago, Jamesyp42 said:

I got my bank details in. Then it crashed, then when I put them in again it said "Payment already processed".

So i guess i gotta wait for an email or something? More anticipation and waiting... yay!

That is horrific. I’ll defend the current process all day long, but you can’t have people putting in their payment details and not knowing if it’s gone through.

Same thing has happened to us. Someone entered payment details and then got the sold out page.

Another person in the group at the same time loaded reg details and got the message that tickets had been purchased with them.

Sitting and watching emails in the hope we have got them . This is a pain in the arse.

6 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I'VE GOT AN EMAIL GUYS I;'M FUCKING GOINFGGGGGGGUGUHVJBIOUHIOH

Congrats! Was gonna say the exact same thing happened to me Thursday, I let it hang for a bit to give the transaction time to go through in case, then after a few mins of stress I checked my bank and the transaction was there!