Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

2 hours ago, Superscally said:

Does this mean I'm opening Other? 

apologies when I originally posted it I did say it was randomly taken from a mix of spreadsheet and posts on this thread and in no particular order .... I post it on twitter every so often to try and bring a few helpers and new people to efests .... if you want to open other we can try and sort it  :) although that might be a stretch for the resale club :) 

14 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

apologies when I originally posted it I did say it was randomly taken from a mix of spreadsheet and posts on this thread and in no particular order .... I post it on twitter every so often to try and bring a few helpers and new people to efests .... if you want to open other we can try and sort it  :) although that might be a stretch for the resale club :) 

No offence taken ?

card has arrived today :) anyone going to the farm over the next week ? so they can pop it through the door and I can avoid those pesky  office people ? ive got a farm visit planned on sunday in 2 weeks time so I want it to get there before that ... anyone else anywhere nearby on that sunday that fancies saying hello on the farm ? 

IMG_5368.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

card has arrived today :) anyone going to the farm over the next week ? so they can pop it through the door and I can avoid those pesky  office people ? ive got a farm visit planned on sunday in 2 weeks time so I want it to get there before that ... anyone else anywhere nearby on that sunday that fancies saying hello on the farm ? 

IMG_5368.jpeg

That looks excellent , it was just a germ of an idea but you’ve really ran with it!  

39 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

determination in this aspect of my life is definitely there :) .... just wish I was the same when it comes to getting a better job :) 

Work life balance is important, far too many people focus too much on their career to the exclusion of everything else and forget how important other things are .  Of course cash is important to put food on the table but it’s things like glasto etc that turn an existence into a life. Hope the card is a success! 

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Work life balance is important, far too many people focus too much on their career to the exclusion of everything else and forget how important other things are .  Of course cash is important to put food on the table but it’s things like glasto etc that turn an existence into a life. Hope the card is a success! 

very wise words :) thanks for your support on this thread ... along with @Big durbs  its great to have those with tickets helping to support 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

IMG_5368.jpeg

Amazing dedication to the cause

10 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

Amazing dedication to the cause

it might work ... it might not ... but there will be no chance of them not knowing who I am at the end :) my dream is to get on the pyramid somehow .. but tickets will be a starting point :) 

Edited by crazyfool1