Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

So I know 13 people who were successful in getting tickets but 4 have already dropped out and won’t go for various reasons. Two are coach packages and they don’t fancy that. Bloody fussy if you ask me considering the lengths other folk would go to to get tickets. Another one has some personal issues as well. So that’s four back into the resale. Hope these tickets find their way to the deserving cases on here! 

15 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So I know 13 people who were successful in getting tickets but 4 have already dropped out and won’t go for various reasons. Two are coach packages and they don’t fancy that. Bloody fussy if you ask me considering the lengths other folk would go to to get tickets. Another one has some personal issues as well. So that’s four back into the resale. Hope these tickets find their way to the deserving cases on here! 

Excellent news (except of course the person with personal issues).

The more drop outs the better!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

Emailed now about getting myself and my group added to the spreadsheet :) 

One of our 5 has dropped out so that resolves having to split our group when trying to get tickets thankfully!

I've got a few to add and a couple to remove, I'll try and get it done tonight! 

• Upvote 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:25 PM, Superscally said:

I had a dream last night that I'd got tickets...

Funnily enough I had a dream last night that I got tickets too. But in my dream it was the day before the festival and I had to fly from Australia last minute. 😂  At least I was going tho. Haha. 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Do people go to great lengths to get tickets then ? :) 

Happy Friday everyone ....in the runup to resale week I will be starting a muddy Glastonbury photos thread so please save those muddy photos ready for that and for those on twitter we will tweet as many of those out as possible .... Anyway hope those vibes are positive .... its feeling like its getting close now ....

On 2/6/2020 at 5:11 PM, crazyfool1 said:

yes please do as ive not used it before .... im pretty sure it will with the visa symbol but clarity would be great :) 

Does the Revolut card definitely have a VISA sign on it? 

About to get one for resale day, and would like to know for sure that it will work before I affect my credit rating...

Worth a call to the festival office? 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Happy Friday everyone ....in the runup to resale week I will be starting a muddy Glastonbury photos thread so please save those muddy photos ready for that and for those on twitter we will tweet as many of those out as possible .... Anyway hope those vibes are positive .... its feeling like its getting close now ....

Cool - I took loads in 2016 and they were all muddy 😀