Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

7 hours ago, AAlex said:

Could someone explain to me how the 'resale club' will work on the day please? Unfortunately I've never had to be in this position before :( Me and a friend are already on the spreadsheet and 'partnered' with two others, presumably that means there'll be four of us trying for the same four

this bit I can do .... yes is the answer .... So its a great idea to become" friends " with these people now and sort out any payment discussions between you ...  it might be that the two you have been partnered with have help from others too but they obviously need to be helping the whole group ... the more with access to the spreadsheet the better ... so if groups get sorted then help spreads 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

this bit I can do .... yes is the answer .... So its a great idea to become" friends " with these people now and sort out any payment discussions between you ...  it might be that the two you have been partnered with have help from others too but they obviously need to be helping the whole group ... the more with access to the spreadsheet the better ... so if groups get sorted then help spreads 

What page is the spreadsheet on again? 😂

50 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Keep calm everyone ... 

The closer it gets the more difficulty I am having with that bit. Work etc is all a bit shit at the moment and not having that concrete Glastonbury to look forward to is getting me down a bit at the moment. :( I kind of want resale day to hurry up so I know for certain. 

10 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

The closer it gets the more difficulty I am having with that bit. Work etc is all a bit shit at the moment and not having that concrete Glastonbury to look forward to is getting me down a bit at the moment. :( I kind of want resale day to hurry up so I know for certain. 

Aw ... I know that feeling with work but that’s been the case for me for 24 years and I’ve gone back to it twice !! Just need to find my way out of it somehow !! So trying not to let that affect me as it’s a long term thing !! But I’ve had some good news in terms of something that’s been affecting my life over last few months that is hopefully came to a conclusion yesterday ... so it’s all go to the resale now :) forum incredibly busy today and I know the feelings that might create for the resale team ... stay strong everyone CF 

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Aw ... I know that feeling with work but that’s been the case for me for 24 years and I’ve gone back to it twice !! Just need to find my way out of it somehow !! So trying not to let that affect me as it’s a long term thing !! But I’ve had some good news in terms of something that’s been affecting my life over last few months that is hopefully came to a conclusion yesterday ... so it’s all go to the resale now :) forum incredibly busy today and I know the feelings that might create for the resale team ... stay strong everyone CF 

Sounds promising for you @crazyfool1    Time to attack!

Just now, SecretFish said:

Happy to help of course. I’ll chuck something on twitter later. 

Are you working on any other avenues to get in ?

Just the oxfam and the resale at the moment ... my ideas have hit a temporary blockage .... might have a hopefull wander about the farm at some point but think that Avenue is exhausted ... however any one with any ideas in of course open to them :) ... I did have a very outside chance of someone getting me carnival club entry ... but that’s an extreme long shot as the person offering them is a bit of a story teller :) 

39 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks. I'm usually a pretty positive person so it's a bit hard for me. Good luck with your stuff. 

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Thanks. I'm usually a pretty positive person so it's a bit hard for me. Good luck with your stuff. 

Stay strong ... it’s amazing what 5 days potentially on an farm or not can have on our lives ... I keep trying to put this into context in my head that I need to sort out the other 360 but seem to return to the farm 5 days ... My friend the other day said to me that if I’d put the efforts in to finding a job when I was redundant that I did Glastonbury ... I’d have been more happy for the rest of the year ... and he’s right .... anyway how many days is it now ? :) 

41 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

The rumour mock ups are starting, saw this on Twitter today , if it’s only halfway true they are pulling it out if the bag , we have SOOOOOOOO gotta get a very high success rate thus April for team resale club .

come on guys , we have so got this 

3867F881-B39D-4349-9366-AB3C4E463C8C.jpeg

Well the resale team seem to have mobilised a lot better than last year so hope so! 

11 hours ago, SecretFish said:

Well the resale team seem to have mobilised a lot better than last year so hope so! 

With the spreadsheet closing soon .... we have 120 names on there currently ..... if every team brings along an additional 4 helpers ... for some maybe this isn't possible ... but id hope so .... we could (potentially ) have 480 people helping to get people on the farm ..... this is without the numerous fantastic people who have offered their time to help on resale day ..... now if those people all help on bus resale day we could bring those numbers to more favourable levels should we manage to secure some tickets from that .... and of course some will have more helping them than those numbers ... everyone I would hope can bring at least one person onboard I dont think thats outrageous ...some thoughts to hopefully get some people motivating the troops ... im going to post on the spreadsheet thread too as i think this is important 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just found out my friend will be away for both resale days fortunately with a house full of help  ... In Dublin ... so hopefully will bring us some luck of the Irish ... just checking a UK  debit card is ok ? 

Yep, the site says: 

"UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards."

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/#BOOK

EDIT

Realised you probably meant a UK debit card from Dublin, but assume this will also be fine - as long as the tickets are shipping to UK. 

Edited by Bovla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bovla said:

Yep, the site says: 

"UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards."

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/#BOOK

EDIT

Realised you probably meant a UK debit card from Dublin, but assume this will also be fine - as long as the tickets are shipping to UK. 

yep the edits the one .. I like to double check im reading things right ... and triple check :)