Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

18 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yep that’s definately one of the considerations .... Think they were an extra £10 or so ... :)  hope you are keeping the spirits up charm ... :) 

Yeah I am thank you, was pretty disappointed yesterday, sorry you missed out too. Feeling positive about the resale though, we can do this. 
Charm x

Hi all - may I join you in the resale club?I'm still recovering from the holding page in October when I had friends from all over the world trying - nada. And - I’ve still got my 2019 wristband on - how sad is that?!😂

It’s just me and my daughter. Happy to try for coach AND general.

5 minutes ago, SunnyDays10 said:

Hi all - may I join you in the resale club?I'm still recovering from the holding page in October when I had friends from all over the world trying - nada. And - I’ve still got my 2019 wristband on - how sad is that?!😂

It’s just me and my daughter. Happy to try for coach AND general.

welcome :) timing perfect with that avatar ... ive just this second changed mine from the Eu flag .... we need an EU presence on here :) but not so much ... we would obviously prefer you to have tickets :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

welcome :) timing perfect with that avatar ... ive just this second changed mine from the Eu flag .... we need an EU presence on here :) 

Thanks! 😊 How do we work this? Would love any and all assistance. In April I’ll be working abroad on a tiny tropical island 🏝 with dial up 😂

Yeah - I still think legally the UK can’t take away EU citizenship - but what do I know, I’m only a Glasto addicted lawyer 👍

Edited by SunnyDays10

6 minutes ago, SunnyDays10 said:

Thanks! 😊 How do we work this? Would love any and all assistance. In April I’ll be working abroad on a tiny tropical island 🏝 with dial up 😂

Yeah - I still think legally the UK can’t take away EU citizenship - but what do I know, I’m only a Glasto addicted lawyer 👍

ok so somewhere on the page is a resale spreadsheet .... should be on page 1 or 2 of the main topics .... go to page 1 of the thread and follow the email instructions ....the resale team here provide a network of people in similar situations and can help point you in the right directions ... 

Edited by crazyfool1

18 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive just done my first full light switch on .... with some new internal lights :) 

IMG_6039 2.jpeg

Bonkers! Love it!

What are the white light strips on the inside of the pyramid? 

I imagine it draws enough gigawatts to send you back to 1955!

Edited by semmtexx

1 minute ago, semmtexx said:

Bonkers! Love it!

It’s bloody heavy :) that’s the main issue .. but having it on my head helps ...I imagine those poor sods carrying the pots of water in Africa so it’s light in comparison... the lights are usb magnetic lights that detach brought from ali express .. all kinds of delights on there :) 

462B4B60-AE19-434C-9224-50996924A8C6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

Bonkers! Love it!

At the moment it’s powered by a 5000mah battery that does the led strips and 2 aa 2000mah battery’s that power the screens ... 50 sign on the top ... and el wire around the cap ... reckon that should give me 4 hours worth ... so might need 1 change later on in the night 

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s bloody heavy :) that’s the main issue .. but having it on my head helps ...I imagine those poor sods carrying the pots of water in Africa so it’s light in comparison... the lights are usb magnetic lights that detach brought from ali express .. all kinds of delights on there :) 

462B4B60-AE19-434C-9224-50996924A8C6.jpeg

Like it! Yeah bet it is heavy. When I had the glitter ball helmet my neck would be knackered after some proper dancing! Was fine when I was still riding motorbikes but I gave that up a while ago. Also accidentally headbutted someone and cut their nose. Was completely an accident and they were very cool about it but I felt very guilty! Calmed it down after that, especially in busy crowds. 

Gotta love ali express!

Edited by semmtexx

1 minute ago, semmtexx said:

Like it! Yeah bet it is heavy. When I had the glitter ball helmet my neck would be knackered after some proper dancing! Was fine when I was still riding motorbikes but I gave that up a while ago. Also accidentally headbutted someone and cut their nose. Was completely an accident and they were very cool about it but but I felt very guilty! Calmed it down after that, especially in busy crowds. 

Gotta love ali express!

Crowds can be a bit difficult ... only one bit of a slight issue ... Chems last year trying to get into a busy crowd ... one girl took exception to the fact id stopped in front of her ... not my plan as I was looking for someone ... I usually tend to stay away from busy or arrive with plenty of time 

1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

Like it! Yeah bet it is heavy. When I had the glitter ball helmet my neck would be knackered after some proper dancing! Was fine when I was still riding motorbikes but I gave that up a while ago. Also accidentally headbutted someone and cut their nose. Was completely an accident and they were very cool about it but I felt very guilty! Calmed it down after that, especially in busy crowds. 

Gotta love ali express!

You're Mr Glitterball Head? 😁

Sorry guys I have been awol for some time. Work/life balance has been a bit skewed in favour of work and life has basically been trying to keep my fitness work on track desperately. Any news on how we plan on doing the re-sale club. 

I have discovered from work trip to Barcelona that you can get a revolut card which is a pre-paid one so could be useful for people to use if they don't fancy giving out credit card details.