Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 minute ago, Stalk1963 said:

They were sold out last weekend when she went I thought your friend must have got there first LOL

They told her they would restock mid week that’s why she went back today !!! Mind you it doesn’t look like they had that much !!! Hopefully they will restock before the weekend !!! 🤞🤞

if youve got the winning one im going to have to ..........

congratulate you 

ive just had a thought ... would it be a good idea for people to not use those codes until after the resale ? therefore those codes could be donated by those that are successful in the resale to those that aren't ... for them to imput and increase the chances of those unlucky in main sale ... with the draw on June the 7th .... does this make sense ? :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stalk1963 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We’ve got 1 box ... but can’t find a code ? Have u got a code ? Where is it on the box ? My friend says There is no code please ignore ... we found it ... but have a look at post above and see what you think 

3CA8238A-AB79-4DB7-B175-5E706EEBF01C.jpeg

Edited by crazyfool1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive just had a thought ... would it be a good idea for people to not use those codes until after the resale ? therefore those codes could be donated by those that are successful in the resale to those that aren't ... for them to imput and increase the chances of those unlucky in main sale ... with the draw on June the 7th .... does this make sense ? :) 

Yes get what you mean I’ve not actually got my codes yet !!!! Daughter is working so got to wait until she sends them too me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

where was the code ? Your box looks in bits 🤓🤓

Just now, Stalk1963 said:

Yes get what you mean I’ve not actually got my codes yet !!!! Daughter is working so got to wait until she sends them too me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

where was the code ? Your box looks in bits 🤓🤓

inside ...  its a friends ... so im going to save the codes until after the resale and donate them to others that haven't been successful  ...  or use them myself if I haven't been ...:) 

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2020 at 9:42 AM, Big durbs said:

Glasto does kinda grip you like that , its sooooo much more than a festival , it really gets under your skin mate. but the support on here is fantastic , we all look after each other , its like a extended loving family .  🙂

So much more indeed! Like an old friend! 🤞 for April 

1 minute ago, Benja100 said:

Hello sorry only just saw this, you buy 30 because it takes most normal people some time to get preganant and they cost £4 each in Boots so it quickly adds up.  Because most people don't get pregnanat after having sex once, the day the woman comes off the pill!!! Eek

better late than never ... eh ? :) 

11 hours ago, angelin said:

My Tescos online dont stock the cider. Is it only regional?

No, I don't think so. It's just taking it's time to filter out. Remember though, you've got till June before they announce winners - so don't panic yet!

I hope the ciders served their purposes @crazyfool1 and @Big durbs

Also, @Charm are you coming back to the fold?

38 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

No, I don't think so. It's just taking it's time to filter out. Remember though, you've got till June before they announce winners - so don't panic yet!

Hello lovely, I’m here and counting down the days til the resale.  
Feeling pretty positive right now, signed up for Wateraid and will also be giving festaff a go, trying to get a back up plan together even though I’m sure I won’t need it. 
Charm x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Charm said:

Feeling pretty positive right now, signed up for Wateraid and will also be giving festaff a go, trying to get a back up plan together even though I’m sure I won’t need it. 
Charm x

It doesn't hurt to have a back up - volunteering can't be one for me, so it's resale or bust. BUT we will get there! 

it's good to know you're still about!!

9 minutes ago, Charm said:

Charm x

welcome back ... in the dream team with vintage whos organised and sorted the spreadsheet :) ... 

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

134 days to the Mallets Draw is my sole purpose for drinking it 1 a day will see me in good health :) ... Im off to bristol in a bit for an afternoon in the pub ......might try and find some mallets for the train home :) ..... ok due to circumstances beyond my control the trip to Bristol is cancelled ( a fire next to the track  further down )..... so I might just crack open a mallets anyway 

Edited by crazyfool1

26 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

It doesn't hurt to have a back up - volunteering can't be one for me, so it's resale or bust. BUT we will get there! 

it's good to know you're still about!!

22 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

welcome back ... in the dream team with vintage whos organised and sorted the spreadsheet :) ... 

Thanks guys, feels good to be back here. 
Charm x