Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

@semmtexx @crazyfool1 we got this guys , stay positive , i am soooo confident April will put smiles of both your faces  🙂

G R O U P  H U G 

both...? :)

PleasingImpressionableKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Upvote 1

Wandered up and down the booze aisles at a local Tesco, one of those big superstores, scouring the shelves for mallets but in vain. Eventually asked about it and was told  ‘you as well? Others have been asking for it’. Message passed on to the booze buying manager!  It’s available on our Tesco on line shopping but you can’t tell if you would get the special pack. Will keep checking! 

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Wandered up and down the booze aisles at a local Tesco, one of those big superstores, scouring the shelves for mallets but in vain. Eventually asked about it and was told  ‘you as well? Others have been asking for it’. Message passed on to the booze buying manager!  It’s available on our Tesco on line shopping but you can’t tell if you would get the special pack. Will keep checking! 

This is the issue I have! Would happily order a few packs but would be so annoying if they're old stock. I'm going to another Tesco tomorrow...

Doesn’t quite look like supplies have hit the shops from the depots yet ... or maybe hit the depots ... they have been giving it the sell for at least a month and have been asked a few times by people when it goes live ... (might have been me ) maybe they’ve rushed out the announcement slightly ... nothing in big Tesco in Taunton or Bristol (unsure which one my friend tried ) 

5 hours ago, Big durbs said:

@semmtexx @crazyfool1 we got this guys , stay positive , i am soooo confident April will put smiles of both your faces  🙂

G R O U P  H U G 

Cheers! Never thought I'd be this bothered about festival tickets but I really am! Loving the positive vibes. Roll on April and then the farm!

12 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

They sell it on the website but its expensive. Worth asking if you'll get a competition pack? 

I feel a bit embarrassed reading all this!!! I won a festival T-shirt and festival hat yesterday!! In fact!!

Litherland Tesco, in Liverpool stocks the promotional packs and they're going for £7 at the moment!!🙂

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, stt11 said:

I feel a bit embarrassed reading all this!!! I won a festival T-shirt and festival hat yesterday!! In fact!!

Litherland Tesco, in Liverpool stocks the promotional packs and they're going for £7 at the moment!!🙂

Thanks for the tip, I'll swing by there for a box or two tomorrow :)

Just now, Big durbs said:

thats coming around really quick , is there a list of whos in which sale yet , i am more than happy to keep my office open late on thursday and stay behind to help with the resale , also will be opening up on the sunday to help 

Big D 🙂

It’s all available on the spreadsheet... people will just need to update it when it becomes live or email the adress on the front page of the spreadsheet thread if they are in a hurry :) it’s all about forming bonds and working out payments within groups at the moment 

20 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Mallets seems like having to take some yucky medicine to have a chance of getting better.....Then again I don't have to drink it. Could rob the box for the code and give the cider away to my nephew for his birthday 😁

Thats the pain most of the resale team are prepared to take .... its a new form of torture ...the  drip drip drip of mallets cider torture 

9 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

do i register on the speadsheet as a helper ?? as i have got tix and just want to help 

no need ... you can just click on it and view it ... and hopefully mark off some on the day in yellow if you become successful ... its not yet editable so you won't be able to do anything other than view it ATM 

Edited by crazyfool1

44 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

cool

i have just emailed vintage and asked him to send me the link to the spreadsheet when its finalized and which group he wants me to try for on coach and general sale .

@crazyfool1 are you coach or general ?? would be nice if i could try for you and @SecretFish as i kinda know you and we have met and secret fish lives VERY close to me apparently 

This sounds superb! I’ll have to buy you a drink in the village!

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

cool

i have just emailed vintage and asked him to send me the link to the spreadsheet when its finalized and which group he wants me to try for on coach and general sale .

@crazyfool1 are you coach or general ?? would be nice if i could try for you and @SecretFish as i kinda know you and we have met and secret fish lives VERY close to me apparently 

No probs :) I’ll be trying for others in bus sale and I’m just going for general due to back issues and 2 of the group have a brand new camper brought mainly for Glastonbury use ... so I’m maybe against better judgement going for just the 1 sale but remaining loyal to my group 

Just now, Big durbs said:

thats cool mate , i was'nt sure as you had mentioned the bus pickup point in taunton , and i my old grey cells are still working thats your "Manor " lol

That is of course unless I happen to win a comp in the meantime .... I think I might have mentioned taunton with respect to anyone needing parking down this way ... I’m a short taxi ride away and might have some parking permits available to a good home ... 

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

taxi from taunton or Pilton ??

im good for parking , im in crew camp field again this year ( with crew parking ) but did still need to buy my ticket 

taxi from some residents parking in Taunton to the bus drop off in Taunton  .... im probably 10-15 mins walk away but might be a short taxi ride ... might save someone a few £s in parking costs 

6 minutes ago, Stalk1963 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.17f0cfe28fbb04ae0e73ce5e31907f13.jpeg

Eastville Tesco today I’m not sure where it is as my daughter got couple for me today but Bristol x

cant find the stuff in Taunton yet :( looks like your daughter beat my friend to it ...  sold out when he went 

Edited by crazyfool1

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

cant find the stuff in Taunton yet :( looks like your daughter beat my friend to it ...  sold out when he went 

They were sold out last weekend when she went I thought your friend must have got there first LOL

They told her they would restock mid week that’s why she went back today !!! Mind you it doesn’t look like they had that much !!! Hopefully they will restock before the weekend !!! 🤞🤞