Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

9 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hi Vinty, once you get all the groups together, we need to arrange the “ helpers “ ( me included) to groups to help , I’m more than happy to help , I have put a fire under Virgin media business to get 350mb installed into my office in time . I got my tix in 250mb so an extra 100mb should help 😉 , 

cheers - you've a key role to play 😂 

On 1/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, Big durbs said:

Sooo , got a little excited today , was talking to a chap who had a contact who works at GF , I won’t say to much at the moment, BUT ..... if I understand correctly, he has access to put reg numbers into the system after the resale for friends of workers.

i know this is a thing as got some tickets for two of our friends last year like this , it works like this ... after the resale, any returned tickets or allocated go into a pot , the production manger for an area can put reg numbers against these , the person then goes to the ticket site , puts their numbers in and pay the normal price ( this is why the booking page is still up after the resale, but when you put in a reg number not pre-loaded it says not available )

this contact is still early days , but will let you guys know ( we have tix already, so this would be a way in after the resale for a very limited number of the resale crew )

Sounds superb! 

26 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Me and my son @Miyn (who has just forked out his own pocket money for the second gold membership in our house) still good to help out you and @Charm in the resale, and any others if you guys get sorted🤞

much appreciated, thank you. 

On 1/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, Big durbs said:

Sooo , got a little excited today , was talking to a chap who had a contact who works at GF , I won’t say to much at the moment, BUT ..... if I understand correctly, he has access to put reg numbers into the system after the resale for friends of workers.

i know this is a thing as got some tickets for two of our friends last year like this , it works like this ... after the resale, any returned tickets or allocated go into a pot , the production manger for an area can put reg numbers against these , the person then goes to the ticket site , puts their numbers in and pay the normal price ( this is why the booking page is still up after the resale, but when you put in a reg number not pre-loaded it says not available )

this contact is still early days , but will let you guys know ( we have tix already, so this would be a way in after the resale for a very limited number of the resale crew )

That is VERY exciting!! 

15 hours ago, Big durbs said:

“The official cider of the Glastonbury Festival” is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to Glastonbury’s 50th anniversary

Mallets Cider currently has a competition going for the opportunity of winning 10 pairs tickets for Glastonbury 2020.

All you have to do to be in with a winning chance is buy a promotional pack of Mallets Original or Dark Fruit Cider and enter the unique code at WinWithMallets.co.uk before June 7.

There goes dry January 

• Like 1

Just now, plot2pot said:

Feeling much happier now the resale spreadsheet is live - first time in a few weeks I've felt like I might actually be able to go - trying not to get too excited as there's always the risk I will convince myself I am going!

It’s good ... what I would do is to try and get the help outside of that and try to convince others to help with the spreadsheet once you are sorted fingers crossed ... everyone the same ... anyone trying for me will have access to the spreadsheet and will be helping with that 

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Don’t drink them until feb then ? :) 

27 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

get into it buddy , sod dry january , it has to be done , its the law lol

Such conflicting advice! Lol

perhaps a bit of both. 

im guessing it’ll be Tesco stocking mallets again

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s good ... what I would do is to try and get the help outside of that and try to convince others to help with the spreadsheet once you are sorted fingers crossed ... everyone the same ... anyone trying for me will have access to the spreadsheet and will be helping with that 

We'll have at least half a dozen helping on the day I reckon so fingers crossed we'll get ours quickly and we'll all be able to help some others on the spreadsheet too. 🤞

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

get into it buddy , sod dry january , it has to be done , its the law lol

Ok I’m in.!   And I hope all you English realise that due to the draconian authoritarian nanny state Scottish government we have a minimum alcohol pricing here which makes booze dearer! The buy three packs for a discounted price is a distant memory! The sacrifices one makes for Glastonbury! 

All this talk about internet speeds has me thinking (and lamenting) about our shitty Australian WiFi speeds. If my husband and I are both trying at the same time (so between the two of us I think we had 3 devices each?) on the same WiFi, that theoretically slows us down, yes? 

What do you guys who live with a partner or roommate who you’re sharing the connection with get around this? Should we split up to different locations? Mind you, on sale time here is at like 3am, so places like libraries aren’t really an option.

Just thinking out loud and who better to help me problem solve than you fine people. 

edit: lol. Just realized I was a page and a whole topic behind. 😂 sorry. 

Edited by Monie802