Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

36 minutes ago, RyanSmith9311 said:

Not sure if the info here is correct, but potentially a big boost for us if so!

https://www.glastofestfeed.com/latest/news/glastonbury-increase-crowd-capacity/ 

'In other words, if all goes as planned and it gets through the consultation, and they decide to go with it this year – that could mean 7,000 additional Coach Package Tickets up for grabs in the April resale.'

I know there's another thread for this topic specifically, but thinking more along the resale lines... Do we know how many tickets are typically thrown back into resale? I know it varies year to year, but I feel like this would double the amount of tickets available in April.

1 minute ago, Monie802 said:

I know there's another thread for this topic specifically, but thinking more along the resale lines... Do we know how many tickets are typically thrown back into resale? I know it varies year to year, but I feel like this would double the amount of tickets available in April.

off the top of my head I think around 15,000 has been mentioned previously .but not confirmed by the festival ...... but yes its definitely a significant number of extras on top of that ... should it happen 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

off the top of my head I think around 15,000 has been mentioned previously .but not confirmed by the festival ...... but yes its definitely a significant number of extras on top of that ... should it happen 

oh wow, that's actually A LOT more than I thought. I can't believe so many people give up their tickets! I understand life gets in the way at times, but I just couldn't imagine. I've been trying to make this happen for literally over a decade now, I can't imagine getting a ticket and choosing/having to give it up.

Just now, Monie802 said:

oh wow, that's actually A LOT more than I thought. I can't believe so many people give up their tickets! I understand life gets in the way at times, but I just couldn't imagine. I've been trying to make this happen for literally over a decade now, I can't imagine getting a ticket and choosing/having to give it up.

possibly lower numbers giving them up this year ... but the chances are still there :) 

20 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wow thought this was really old skool then realised its 1999, then realised shit that's 21 years ago. Question on helping on the resale, I now need to get tickets for 4 (Grown up kids decided they want to come), I can help two more on efests but how would the payments work as its full payment isn't it?   

14 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

Wow thought this was really old skool then realised its 1999, then realised shit that's 21 years ago. Question on helping on the resale, I now need to get tickets for 4 (Grown up kids decided they want to come), I can help two more on efests but how would the payments work as its full payment isn't it?   

That would be up to discussion between you and the people paired up with ... prepaid cards have been mentioned as one way of doing it ... the spreadsheet will close 1 month before to enable these things to be made easier without lots of new and unknown members joining 

17 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

and its groups of 4 for the resale :) 

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Surely most of that reserved for efesters? 

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think last year I saw 5000 as the number on Twitter the night before. 

5 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Sooo , got a little excited today , was talking to a chap who had a contact who works at GF , I won’t say to much at the moment, BUT ..... if I understand correctly, he has access to put reg numbers into the system after the resale for friends of workers.

i know this is a thing as got some tickets for two of our friends last year like this , it works like this ... after the resale, any returned tickets or allocated go into a pot , the production manger for an area can put reg numbers against these , the person then goes to the ticket site , puts their numbers in and pay the normal price ( this is why the booking page is still up after the resale, but when you put in a reg number not pre-loaded it says not available )

this contact is still early days , but will let you guys know ( we have tix already, so this would be a way in after the resale for a very limited number of the resale crew )

Excellent work big d ... let’s hope it’s moping up the last few that miss out in the resale :) 

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

It would be nice to think we won’t need it at all 🙂

absolutely ... but realistically we might just .... It depends how proactive everyone can be in getting their own helpers to help on here aswell :) kind of like those pyramid things you see ... OH hang on :) 

Edited by crazyfool1