Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Looks awesome CF , loving the 50 pyramid topper , I wonder what next years stage toppers will be , no doubt Joe will come up with something .

i have now fallen down the rabbit hole of recordings from this years Glasto ( currently Johnny marr ) , the camera shots of the crowd just makes my smile and pine to be back there now , it’s such an incredible experience 

I’ve left room for the topper underneath ... usually get about a week to add that one :) so it’s a bit of a last minute search on eBay for something remotely similar ... now you’ve made me think of an addition 

23 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Happy New Year all! Spent a good chunk of Christmas reading the 50th anniversary book, which has been lovely, although it has been bittersweet as now really longing to be there again. So I will be trying the resale all being well. I can't help myself. Good luck to all! 

welcome to the most unwanted membership  of a club on the internet ... It saddens me to see so many without tickets and many that haven't posted so much recently ... but we have some numbers to work with and the resale club provide great positivity ... lets get you in in 2020 :) 

Happy New Year resale club 🥳🥳🥳

I’ve not checked in for a while but the positivity here is brilliant  I know it’s an uphill struggle but coming on here gives me hope that we will be at the farm this year !

I was thinking about going for coach resale which means a flight to Bristol then coach from there ! Not sure how likely it would be but we’re going to try and if unlucky go for the general resale !!!!  In my head this is giving me a bit extra hope  though I imagine Bristol coach would be pretty hard to come by ? But it gives me two chances of getting tickets everything crossed 

Keep positive folks roll on April the suspense is killing me !!!!! Lol

x

3 minutes ago, Stalk1963 said:

Happy New Year resale club 🥳🥳🥳

I’ve not checked in for a while but the positivity here is brilliant  I know it’s an uphill struggle but coming on here gives me hope that we will be at the farm this year !

I was thinking about going for coach resale which means a flight to Bristol then coach from there ! Not sure how likely it would be but we’re going to try and if unlucky go for the general resale !!!!  In my head this is giving me a bit extra hope  though I imagine Bristol coach would be pretty hard to come by ? But it gives me two chances of getting tickets everything crossed 

Keep positive folks roll on April the suspense is killing me !!!!! Lol

x

if you are considering Bristol I would think about the Taunton option to ? its £14 ish return on the train from bristol temple meads .... but is another option you might want to consider ? happy new year 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

if you are considering Bristol I would think about the Taunton option to ? its £14 ish return on the train from bristol temple meads .... but is another option you might want to consider ? happy new year 

Thanks CF I’ll have a look at it too  x

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

welcome to the most unwanted membership  of a club on the internet ... It saddens me to see so many without tickets and many that haven't posted so much recently ... but we have some numbers to work with and the resale club provide great positivity ... lets get you in in 2020 :) 

Thanks! Third time in this club for me :(

Been keeping a low profile as it's just not fun for me to read rumours etc when I don't know if I'm going, but will check in from time to time.

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

Bristol is a good option, there’s quite a few coaches that go from there , ( I found this out to late when I was trying for some friends to go from bath that only had one coach ) , more coaches = more chances in the resale 

potentially more people trying from there as the population is bigger though .... its all very confusing busses or no busses , working or no working ,  wed or thurs ? lots of options to consider .... lots of decisions to make ... some will be right for some circumstances some will not ... its all part of the resale process to test us :) 

On 12/28/2019 at 8:56 PM, vintagelaureate said:

I've paired /grouped some up and spoken to most who have but there are some members on there who haven't been active recently with small post numbers in general (pot, kettle, black - as I've been awol recently) but I would hope they become more actively participant before the resale.

Sorry I've not been hugely active - just popping in occasionally. I tend to fall down a rabbit hole when I come on so have been limiting visits as it's depressing! Just got time for the occasional argument about Oasis reforming...! 

Not had a chat - do you need anything from me? 

31 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Sorry I've not been hugely active - just popping in occasionally. I tend to fall down a rabbit hole when I come on so have been limiting visits as it's depressing! Just got time for the occasional argument about Oasis reforming...! 

Not had a chat - do you need anything from me? 

Ah, I feel like I have your details - and I'm totally on your side over time etc. I haven't been on here much since the ticket sale myself. 

Hello, 

Just thought I'd update, I hadn't been on the emails for a few weeks and a few people have asked to be removed from the spreadsheet and a few more have been added. 

I am just waiting on a few peoples details but currently we have 88 people spread over 25 different groups. I am hoping there are a couple of pairs that can join up to increase their chances further - this is something we can all look into when it becomes accessible. 

Thanks!

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 1

Happy new year resale people. Seems like time has flown by since the main sale. The resale will be here in no time. Hoping everyone in the thread gets a ticket. 

I take it there will be a bit more info nearer the time about how to help in the resale? I got tickets for myself and six others on the day. (I got through multiple times). Three people from that group have already decided they aren't going due to travel plans - more in the pot for the resale crew. 

What way will payment work? So if I'm trying to get tickets for people off here, will I have to front the money then get paid back? Which I don't mind doing for trusted members! Or is there a better way of doing it? 

1 minute ago, PatrickF said:

Happy new year resale people. Seems like time has flown by since the main sale. The resale will be here in no time. Hoping everyone in the thread gets a ticket. 

I take it there will be a bit more info nearer the time about how to help in the resale? I got tickets for myself and six others on the day. (I got through multiple times). Three people from that group have already decided they aren't going due to travel plans - more in the pot for the resale crew. 

What way will payment work? So if I'm trying to get tickets for people off here, will I have to front the money then get paid back? Which I don't mind doing for trusted members! Or is there a better way of doing it? 

I think when the resale speadsheet goes live pick some / or one group and have the discussion with those concerned ... there is no ideal way unfortunately.... a slight risk which we are trying to mitigate by shutting it for new people in good time for relationships and trust to build a bit :) ... thanks for the help on here 

Cheers @PatrickF - you sound like someone we would benefit from. This was the first year I've never got past the holding page! 

Pretty much what is said above. The spreadsheet will go 'live' soon, and then we will all have to decide when to close it and then it's just about getting to know each other and decided on payment methods etc.

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think when the resale speadsheet goes live pick some / or one group and have the discussion with those concerned ... there is no ideal way unfortunately.... a slight risk which we are trying to mitigate by shutting it for new people in good time for relationships and trust to build a bit :) ... thanks for the help on here 

Nice one mate. I'll check in every few days and keep up to date with this thread. There will be a lot of people trying to get tickets with me and I only need one for a friend, the rest will be for people off here. It's not just me, I've got three nieces helping me. So I'm like four people lol. I'll try to recruit others too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PatrickF said:

Nice one mate. I'll check in every few days and keep up to date with this thread. There will be a lot of people trying to get tickets with me and I only need one for a friend, the rest will be for people off here. It's not just me, I've got three nieces helping me. So I'm like four people lol. I'll try to recruit others too. 

Brillant stuff .thanks 

8 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Cheers @PatrickF - you sound like someone we would benefit from. This was the first year I've never got past the holding page! 

Pretty much what is said above. The spreadsheet will go 'live' soon, and then we will all have to decide when to close it and then it's just about getting to know each other and decided on payment methods etc.

I heard that so many times about the holding page this year. There's no way of definitely getting through. Some people get through more than others and imo it's all to do with getting past the servers bouncing you around and taking advantage of the windows of time where you can actually get past, which is probably an obvious thing to say. I don't want to seem like I know what I'm talking about because it's completely unknown to me what goes on with seetickets. I was just super lucky, maybe. 

A whole group of people I knew got tickets in the resale in 2017. There is hope.