Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

6 hours ago, Big durbs said:

OK , i am more than a bit worried about my work mates after i got my " secret santa " ....... someone has some explaining to do monday morning i think !

fff.JPG.e3237185b452a75f9fddc02a98f3a65c.JPG

Good to see the true meaning of Xmas is alive and well in the workplaces of Britain😀, must admit you’ve got good work mates, these things cost a fortune

eh, or so I am told😉

On 12/19/2019 at 3:35 PM, DareToDibble said:

Good to see you back - even if only briefly!

We'll get you there mate :) 

Thanks mate, appreciate it. I just drop in intermittently at the moment. 

I hope you're well and have a wonderful Christmas!

Just now, Big durbs said:

SIX months today 🙂 we will  A L L  be going through the hallowed green gates , clutching our tickets in  A L L our hands .

that is the word form the BIG Durbs clan , it has been decreed , lets make it so in april 🙂

merry christmas one and all of you wonderfull re-sale crew

Cheers big d ..... and the same to you and the clan ... thanks for sticking with us... lets do this resale team :) 

9 hours ago, Superscally said:

Hey Vintage, I can't remember if I ever confirmed my four for the sheet or no? Did I? You need numbers, names and postcodes? 

I don't think so, send them over! I'd put you on it anyway pending details ages ago.

Edited by vintagelaureate

8 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Is there anything any of us can do to help the resale team other than try on the day? I’m committed to the group I was part of in October (two thirds of whom weren’t successful) on resale day itself but happy to help out in any other way. 

help keep the spirits up is the main thing :) apart from that @Ayrshire Chris and @Big durbs are regulars on here offering support obviously you will prioritise your groups on the day but directing anyone to the spreadsheet should you have an exceptional amount of luck on the day might help :) and thanks 

Edited by crazyfool1