Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

will have another search .... thats the one I was after ... cheers ... Id like someone thats worked for each organisation to give each one a bit of a review so I can best make a decision although im sure its all there its a question of reading through all the pages :) 

This idea I like!! Who can help with this?

So my last 6 months

Didn't get Glastonbury tickets

Get told I'm going to be redundant

Sunderland are an even worse team then normal and I have a season ticket

Awful Torys in for 5 years

Any way want to give me faith that 2020 will be a better year, would accept a Glastonbury ticket to be honest

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SecretFish said:

very interested!     sounds like another F5 day!

One thing I will say - the way the Oxfam website/applications system works, F5/refreshing hurts more than it helps.

Best to just be patient - VERY patient - as if it's anything like the past couple years the system will get extremely slow but in most cases the page will come through eventually if you wait it out. So every refresh effectively puts you right to the back of the queue.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:18 AM, brettredmayne said:

So my last 6 months

Didn't get Glastonbury tickets

Get told I'm going to be redundant

Sunderland are an even worse team then normal and I have a season ticket

Awful Torys in for 5 years

Any way want to give me faith that 2020 will be a better year, would accept a Glastonbury ticket to be honest

Sounds shit, sorry to hear your run of bad luck, hopefully resale gods shine on you! 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, incident said:

One thing I will say - the way the Oxfam website/applications system works, F5/refreshing hurts more than it helps.

Best to just be patient - VERY patient - as if it's anything like the past couple years the system will get extremely slow but in most cases the page will come through eventually if you wait it out. So every refresh effectively puts you right to the back of the queue.

have I read the page right that you need to apply for 2 festivals ? do we get a time that the page becomes available before ? just making sure   for the umpteenth time 

1 hour ago, incident said:

excellent advice, thank you. So patience is the key--- I will have to work on that!!

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

....but if you volunteer for two you get priority for 2021. Hedge your bets and see another festival for free. That deal sucked me in.

Being honest though, perks aside, there is nothing like a punters ticket

Edited by March Hare

33 minutes ago, March Hare said:

....but if you volunteer for two you get priority for 2021. Hedge your bets and see another festival for free. That deal sucked me in.

Being honest though, perks aside, there is nothing like a punters ticket

So what’s available on the 4th is the remainder of the allocation minus the priority that’s presumably already allocated ? 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

So what’s available on the 4th is the remainder of the allocation minus the priority that’s presumably already allocated ? 

That’s right, I’m told plenty of places are always kept back though, not every place goes in priority. Not many want to do two festivals perhaps. Well, not working them ?

40 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

so how many on here have decided the work option is the way to go ? SF is one ... me undecided as its very dependant on my friend who has young kids and a wife thats not so keen on him having extra time away 

Me+1 counting on Oxfam, then less pressure on getting tix in the resale 

Me and my 3 other friends are gonna try for Oxfam. Iam gonna state iam available from the Saturday before so I might be able to get my shifts out of the way . If not and if iam working the Saturday I'll try and swap to any other shifts as long as I see Macca. 

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

I AM HERE TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS GROUP WHICH I LOVE ❤ SO MUCH! 

MY WIFE SAYS I AM IN THIS GROUP EVERY 20 SECONDS AND SHE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! 

WE ARGUED AND SHE TOLD ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HER OR THE GROUP. 

SO I'M GOING TO BE OFFLINE FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES WHILE I PACK HER BAGS AND CALL HER AN TAXI , I'LL BE RIGHT BACK....??

You had me worried for a minute there ... I’d just woken up and started to read this :) phew