Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just checking in and wanting to let you know that even though I haven’t been around I’m still thinking about you guys, just don’t want  to be a massive downer as I can’t pretend to be positive and it is making me feel worse to be here and see some of the threads, when I saw what have you done to get ready I actually cried, I know you guys don’t need to hear that so I’ve stayed alway.

love you all.

Charm x

2 hours ago, Charm said:

Just checking in and wanting to let you know that even though I haven’t been around I’m still thinking about you guys, just don’t want  to be a massive downer as I can’t pretend to be positive and it is making me feel worse to be here and see some of the threads, when I saw what have you done to get ready I actually cried, I know you guys don’t need to hear that so I’ve stayed alway.

love you all.

Charm x

I know what you mean. Many of the threads I can’t quite bring myself to read. Feel a bit silly for it but there you go! Good luck and fingers crossed! 

2 hours ago, Charm said:

love you all.

Charm x

Good morning. I found it especially hard when the campervan tickets went on sale ( I was in east last year and loved it )

I soldier on. And won’t fail. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Charm said:

love you all.

Charm x

Stick around @Charm theres some great support on this thread .. and lots of help being offered for the resale ... you / we can do this 

3 hours ago, Little Andy said:

I'll be in the resales for the first time. How does it compare to the main sale in terms of chances of getting tickets?

I’ve been lucky two times out of two attempts, I only hope all on here have similar success this year.  I will help along with many others. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’ve been lucky two times out of two attempts, I only hope all on here have similar success this year.  I will help along with many others. 

This is the kind of talk we need! Well played this man!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

Cheers. Don’t know if it was just sheer luck but seemed to get straight onto the booking page both times without any waiting page.  Might be different this year but hopefully more might go back into the pot. Keep positive!  

21 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

5 minutes ago, Homer said:

I got lucky in the coach resale last time - not sure Macca's booking is going to help this time though!

dont give up all hope ... horses for courses we've heard of some tickets going back in the resale pot already ...  :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

Ruling out IoW as a replacement due to their lineup released today.

Now it comes down to whether or not NI qualify for the Euros which I will thankfully know before resale day. If they don't qualify, I'll be all in for resale day but if they do then it looks like I'll be trying again next year just!

For anyone thats feeling flush ive had a bit of  info about a pair of Glastonbury tickets that will be Auctioned off for charity by Greenslade Taylor Hunt .... maybe at the auction centre outside my front window ... ill post more details as soon as I get it ... but wonder what they will go for ... way out of my price range no doubt :) 

• Upvote 1