Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

On 11/22/2019 at 12:19 AM, nusha said:

Feeling so left out watching these campervan and camping posts ☹️ 

indeed.... very difficult to find something to post about without becoming a whiner.....

10 years in CV East, i would take a spot in B&W right now... (am allowed to whine here a little right..??)

2 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

indeed.... very difficult to find something to post about without becoming a whiner.....

10 years in CV East, i would take a spot in B&W right now... (am allowed to whine here a little right..??)

yep get it out the system ...  ready for the post  xmas positive vibe countdown to resale day :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

20 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, you really need a lot of June weddings to be announced that festival goers get invited to and can’t get out of! 

My best friend's wedding will be on the only Saturday in August which is in the middle of the festival I've been at every year in the last twelve years and planning to go in the next few decades. They could've picked like 51 other Saturday throughout the year. Luckily it's a week-long festival so skipping a day won't make a big difference, but I'm still not entirely happy. :D

Still hoping to make it through resale, no weddings on that weekend in June. ^^ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Any idea when the resale will be, 19th or 26 April possible for general sale going on past dates. Just looking at booking holidays for next year but would like to be at home to help out, otherwise will have devices with us, got decent WiFi connection where we go! 

It's been announced as April 16th and 19th

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Any idea when the resale will be, 19th or 26 April possible for general sale going on past dates. Just looking at booking holidays for next year but would like to be at home to help out, otherwise will have devices with us, got decent WiFi connection where we go! 

thanks AC :) 

• Upvote 1