Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just now, brettredmayne said:

Its awful now, just the wait to April feels like forever for me

It's little things I miss like the line up coming out and getting excited, hard to get up for something you are unsure if you are going.

Yes it's a tough pill to swallow especially when you know people who are going and especially when you know some don't care about it a fraction as much as you do. I;m trying to keep my PMA at the moment. April does feel a long way away but I'm sure we'll race along to Christmas now and then just a few long Winter months and we'll be there. 

29 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes it's a tough pill to swallow especially when you know people who are going and especially when you know some don't care about it a fraction as much as you do. I;m trying to keep my PMA at the moment. April does feel a long way away but I'm sure we'll race along to Christmas now and then just a few long Winter months and we'll be there. 

Like the attitude! I've got a few mates going and I know they love it and have the full glasto experience. If I don't get tickets and know they are there (plus no doubts loads of texts and pics) it'll be bloody torture!!!! 

4 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

Like the attitude! I've got a few mates going and I know they love it and have the full glasto experience. If I don't get tickets and know they are there (plus no doubts loads of texts and pics) it'll be bloody torture!!!! 

Yes I have some friends going and I know they absolutely love it and a few of them didn't get tickets last year so delighted for them but I also know of a few who try for Glastonbury first because it's the best but if they hadn't gotten them would just have looked for another festival and wouldn't have been bothered really. For me it's the only one. 

On 11/6/2019 at 11:58 AM, Field Commander Jefferson said:

#BBSR - Bring Back Secret Resales

When was the last secret resale - anyone know? I assume this was in the immediate run up to the gates opening?
Never something Ive needed to look into as always (until now) been lucky.

3 minutes ago, pauladam said:

When was the last secret resale - anyone know? I assume this was in the immediate run up to the gates opening?
Never something Ive needed to look into as always (until now) been lucky.

not happened for last 2 festivals ... it was quite late on after last resale with presumably the tickets that cards were declined on going on sale ... im thinking maybe a month / 3 weeks before 

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

so . yesterday i was at an event , one of the guys there works for the company who print the wristbands for Glasto , i did ask what were the chances of " throwing a few hospitality bands my way " ...

But , in the words of the guys , not a chance in hell , they dont even get tickets , i understand the comapny do but they dont get filtered down from the directors of the company ( who also take holidays at the end of june !!!!! )

still trying for you guys , contacts and networking i understand is the buzz word .. lol

thanks for the efforts on here  :) and very much so  

18 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

so . yesterday i was at an event , one of the guys there works for the company who print the wristbands for Glasto , i did ask what were the chances of " throwing a few hospitality bands my way " ...

But , in the words of the guys , not a chance in hell , they dont even get tickets , i understand the comapny do but they dont get filtered down from the directors of the company ( who also take holidays at the end of june !!!!! )

still trying for you guys , contacts and networking i understand is the buzz word .. lol

Cheers!! Keep trying

17 hours ago, bdon89 said:

started this week pretty badly by getting mugged for my phone....?

was really hoping the power of positivity would bring a win this week after that 

onto the next competition and fingers crossed still for April guys! 

That’s awful, hope you are ok best of luck in competitions and resale 

Guys, could i have some advice from you experienced lot! For the resale, what are the days you can choose from if you managed to get through the coach tickets? The website says Wednesday & Thursday, but the National Express tool on the website has weds, thurs & fri - https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/by-coach/.

Are they different to the coach + ticket packages?

3 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Another nervy day of checking the emails constantly for the Waterstones competition!

It's been drawn already mate. Sorry to be the one to break the bad news. 

Ah it looks like it wasn't me who broke the bad news that makes me feel a little better. 

Edited by gigpusher

43 minutes ago, Danny T said:

Guys, could i have some advice from you experienced lot! For the resale, what are the days you can choose from if you managed to get through the coach tickets? The website says Wednesday & Thursday, but the National Express tool on the website has weds, thurs & fri - https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/by-coach/.

Are they different to the coach + ticket packages?

yes completely different ... National express excludes the ticket