Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

Within six working days isn't it? Any point till Friday...?

I'm not sure what's worse. Let us know today and dash hopes or prolong potential till Friday!

(Or, thinking positively, start celebrations today!)

I pre ordered in September and today received the book from Waterstones..however it was delivered to France (where I live) and where my billing address is also.

The Waterstones ticket prize T&C does mention it quite clearly that entrants must have a valid British address, it also says that anyone who ordered the book before November is automatically entered into the prize draw..I'm confused, did I enter or not??? 

1 minute ago, Chrisp1986 said:

First visit to this thread as i got lucky this time but lived in the 2019 version of this thread and still failed. Just a message to say good luck to you all and see everyone of you down the farm!

Thanks ... we just need to get as much help as possible in April :) 

10 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

First visit to this thread as i got lucky this time but lived in the 2019 version of this thread and still failed. Just a message to say good luck to you all and see everyone of you down the farm!

cheers!     blind optimism flows in this thread... 

2 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Cheers! Appreciated!

Worrying got the resale as no sign of anyone on here getting one. 

Five months on here will be hard going, especially as announcements stack up. 

Keep going...

We may not have tickets today, 

so it only goes to say, 

a ballot wasn't the way, 

to the resale come what may!

I am still a proud member of the Resale 2020 Club! ??

No ballot email for me ? but to spin it positively, possibly just as well as me and 15 yo son on one and hubby on his own on another and god knows how it would have turned out if one of us was successful and the other wasn’t !! ??

Congrats to the successful ones and loads of luck to all of us who are still members of this thread !! ???

Edited by Mrs Dubs

I always knew the ballot was going to be a very slim chance but so disappointed all over again.

I’ve never been to Glastonbury but have read loads of blogs and tales about the special place that it is and I will get there hopefully next year or the next or the next.  So no point feeling miserable got to be positive resale it is with help and support of the resale club at least some of us will get there!!!!

everything crossed ????????????

Roll on April 

?????????