Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 minute ago, semmtexx said:

You mean that we could be in with a chance then???!!!! 

I hope so!?

of course everyone has a chance it might be small but it is a chance ... in my branch there were about 15 awaiting collection ... waterstones has 283 branches ... that makes 4245 copies for collection ... I collected early and was one of the first to get it .... so we just need to add the copies that were delivered now ... so 10,000 isn't so far off for waterstones I would say 

27 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

of course everyone has a chance it might be small but it is a chance ... in my branch there were about 15 awaiting collection ... waterstones has 283 branches ... that makes 4245 copies for collection ... I collected early and was one of the first to get it .... so we just need to add the copies that were delivered now ... so 10,000 isn't so far off for waterstones I would say 

1 in 10000 chance - not sure I fancy those odds! However if about 10000 entered the ballot then that's substantially better odds.

Having said that, I'll still take them!!!! 

Just now, semmtexx said:

1 in 10000 chance - not sure I fancy those odds! However if about 10000 entered the ballot then that's substantially better odds.

Having said that, I'll still take them!!!! 

if someone else entered ... its down to 1 in 5000 :) still a vey long shot ... but slightly better 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

if someone else entered ... its down to 1 in 5000 :) still a vey long shot ... but slightly better 

For a crazy moment I thought about buying a dozen or so copies and then the whole family getting a copy each for Christmas and me getting a dozen entries!! I didn't though! 

Just now, semmtexx said:

For a crazy moment I thought about buying a dozen or so copies and then the whole family getting a copy each for Christmas and me getting a dozen entries!! I didn't though! 

from the rules I think if another person entered and has you as the other I think that will be ok .... but multiple entries with one registration number not 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

from the rules I think if another person entered and has you as the other I think that will be ok .... but multiple entries with one registration number not 

You didn't need reg number for Waterstones though? Do you mean the ballot? If so only me and the Mrs. 

4 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

You didn't need reg number for Waterstones though? Do you mean the ballot? If so only me and the Mrs. 

one entry per card so cardholder is one of the people the other needs to be declared within 24 hours if I remember rightly ... so thinking about it you could be the extra person if you brought more copies 

Edited by crazyfool1

Re the book

Interesting the discussions on here that the price varies from retailer to retailer. To be honest reading all the comments on how absolutely enthralling it is I reckon it’s been underpriced, should be at least thirty quid. Maybe that would have helped the ticket lottery for the dedicated on here. Taking my tongue out of my cheek I will admit I got someone else to buy my copy for my Xmas! The only drawback being  I won’t see it until then. Anyway help will be offered come ticket resale  

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, AAlex said:

Waterstones responded to somebody with the small print saying it will be within 6 working days of it closing, so could be waiting until the end of the week to find out.

Quite nervous now, two of my potential routes into Glasto could be ruled out this week :(

or you could have tickets by the end of the week! ?

• Upvote 1