Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

15 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

all about keeping this thread active and everyone getting everyone they know to help ... dont just sit back and think it will happen we all have a part to play in making it happen ... get those mums trained on the f5 ing now .... we will make this the most successful resale thread in the history of resale threads :) 

There are some people I don't trust to enter my details quickly enough if they got through, could be a disaster. We need professional seasoned ticket buyers in this, no amateurs! 

2 minutes ago, morph100 said:

There are some people I don't trust to enter my details quickly enough if they got through, could be a disaster. We need professional seasoned ticket buyers in this, no amateurs! 

I dont trust myself these days I shake so much ... they might stand more chance than me :) ( just during the sale I hasten to add ) 

Edited by crazyfool1

27 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

d7fced16-831e-40c2-9bce-35069a331a03.jpg

Has this already been mentioned?

If the winner has already purchased Glastonbury 2020 tickets in, they will need to cancel their existing ticket booking to receive the prize tickets. 

Bit disappointing as there'll be a lot of people who already have tickets who want the book. So a good chance I'd think that the winner won't be ticketless.

2 minutes ago, Mackem said:

Has this already been mentioned?

If the winner has already purchased Glastonbury 2020 tickets in, they will need to cancel their existing ticket booking to receive the prize tickets. 

Bit disappointing as there'll be a lot of people who already have tickets who want the book. So a good chance I'd think that the winner won't be ticketless.

nope but its a long shot at best ... im on unlucky page 13 as you posted this 

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

oh shite'housen ... i have bought the book from rough trade ( going to the signing this saturday to collect my book and meet'n'greet micheal and emily , and get my book signed.

will i have been entered into the draw or was it only if bauoght through waterstones ????

if i do win , i will of course be on here like a shot , it SHOULD be a relsale crew that should win the ticket ....

That what I should have done ... perhaps I should just stand in the line anyway :) .... and say hello :)

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

The current lineup ... apologies if ive missed anyone and its not really in any order pulled from the recent posts and resale spreadsheet  ... be gentle its a first attempt at anything like this 

2015861390_glasto2020blank.thumb.jpg.5425373f091d9a3b322176555e54ebe2.jpg

Love it! Though distressed at being featured!!?

6 hours ago, northernringo said:

Good point!

I'll be checking my spam folder a few times a day over the next week

Presumably if you got the "order shipped" email then you'd be alright with the competition email?

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

The current lineup ... apologies if ive missed anyone and its not really in any order pulled from the recent posts and resale spreadsheet  ... be gentle its a first attempt at anything like this 

Brilliant line up?Can’t wait to meet up in June ??????

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Love this - hopefully we'll all have a big red line through our names come April ?

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

i could do with being tagged onto this ?

5 hours ago, angelin said:

Blooming heck its a good job I read this. I went to check my emails re Waterstones and there was no confirmation email! I quickly bought another. On the last day of the comp. i hope I will still be entered.

I think the deadline was midnight tonight so you should be ok

14 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

That is fantastic. Sorry to ask but as somebody that was unsuccessful in Oct and as a (albeit intermittent) poster here for over 10 years how can I sign up for the later excel tracker?. Group of 4 of us. We are more than willing to try for as many others as poss if able to get boxed off in April. 

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

That is fantastic. Sorry to ask but as somebody that was unsuccessful in Oct and as a (albeit intermittent) poster here for over 10 years how can I sign up for the later excel tracker?. Group of 4 of us. We are more than willing to try for as many others as poss if able to get boxed off in April. 

Think the info is on page 17 of this thread

Edited by SecretFish