Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Might it be worth you trying once more in a few months? Hopefully one might slip through the net and make it to Emily or Michael? Obviously you don’t want to bombard them but once more can’t hurt.

I reckon it might ... probably overwhelmed at this point too with similar ... It has defiantly been considered and will be worth a go ... I think Neil suggested similar too . Cheers :) 

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

Did you post or email? 

Emails are quickly dismissed, but a hand written letter ( in your best’est handwriting) is more likely to get past the office staff .

worth a shot mate , failing that , best start the tunnelling committee .

handwritten ... I got my quill and parchment paper out :) 

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wrote asking if there was anyway I could promote the love the farm leave no trace message at the 50th as thats the message my hats carry   and included some photos of me at the festival taken by the BBC and Somerset live (Explaining I hadn't had any luck in the main sale ) ... and links to the articles . The response was that they understood my disapointment and there were chances with the book , the ballot and the resale available ... but nothing too specific too my letter ... which of course I understand as they must be inundated with triers like me :) 

Sorry to hear that, especially as there are so many walkabout performers etc on site that add to the experience. One more dedicated to promoting a message during the festival rather than just the message on the website would be a good addition. 

Could have been in conjunction with the free press 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Sorry to hear that, especially as there are so many walkabout performers etc on site that add to the experience. One more dedicated to promoting a message during the festival rather than just the message on the website would be a good addition. 

thats the route I was trying to go down ...but ive potentially got a friend of a friend that might know someone ... its getting a bit convoluted now :) ..... I would have appeared in a shed load of private social media posts/photos promoting the message and spreading it last year so would be giving something back in my own way .... 

Edited by crazyfool1

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Could have been in conjunction with the free press 

didnt see your edit ... I play badminton with a guy that runs the free press ... so hes seeing what he can do :) 

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

some sad but not really unexpected news today ... no luck with my letter to Michael and Emily ... not sure they got to read it as I got a quite generic reply .... never mind it was a long shot anyway :) ... whos in for this radio 1 comp then ? 

Good luck in the re-letter!

On 10/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, crazyfool1 said:

some sad but not really unexpected news today ... no luck with my letter to Michael and Emily ... not sure they got to read it as I got a quite generic reply .... never mind it was a long shot anyway :) ... whos in for this radio 1 comp then ? 

Sorry to hear that, was really hopeful for you.

Charm x

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I have to admit I was kind of hopeful ... but on a small scale ... I think I will probably be there ... but its the state of limbo im finding difficult ...thats part of the reason for the letter 

It's best to try every approach you can think of, it's as frustrating as hell but I did that last year, I had some schemes I thought were good but they came to nothing, but I got there in the end. I'm absolutely sure 100% persistence will pay off.

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

It's best to try every approach you can think of, it's as frustrating as hell but I did that last year, I had some schemes I thought were good but they came to nothing, but I got there in the end. I'm absolutely sure 100% persistence will pay off.

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Id say the Elton ruling himself out is good news for us resalers ... a few tickets back in the pot 

Yes Elton and FM being ruled out could be a help especially if someone like The 1975 or Taylor Swift is confirmed instead as they are vastly different demographics.