Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 hour ago, northernringo said:

I assume the spreadsheet is only for efests members? None of the other members of my party are on this site.

its not ... but naturally efest members will be prioritised by other members I would have thought ... the more familiar you are with them the more help would be forthcoming ... there's quite a bit of time between now and april so get them all to sign up maybe ?... 

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

Is it too soon to be looking at the webcam !!!! personally i think this is perfectly normal behavior?

Capture.JPG

Did anyone look about 4pm today? You’d have seen me...! Red coat pretending to play the Pyramid to an audience of my wife and dog. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Did anyone look about 4pm today? You’d have seen me...! Red coat pretending to play the Pyramid to an audience of my wife and dog. 

This website lets you choose a date and time:

https://www.freeyourfeeds.com/glastocam.php

The resolution isn't as high though.

16-00-00_default.thumb.jpg.66af489b4ecef0fb8b9dc86c13d49a27.jpg

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

some sad but not really unexpected news today ... no luck with my letter to Michael and Emily ... not sure they got to read it as I got a quite generic reply .... never mind it was a long shot anyway :) ... whos in for this radio 1 comp then ? 

What was your letter and what was the reply if you don’t mind my curiosity?

1 minute ago, lukethekid said:

What was your letter and what was the reply if you don’t mind my curiosity?

I wrote asking if there was anyway I could promote the love the farm leave no trace message at the 50th as thats the message my hats carry   and included some photos of me at the festival taken by the BBC and Somerset live (Explaining I hadn't had any luck in the main sale ) ... and links to the articles . The response was that they understood my disapointment and there were chances with the book , the ballot and the resale available ... but nothing too specific too my letter ... which of course I understand as they must be inundated with triers like me :) 

19 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

some sad but not really unexpected news today ... no luck with my letter to Michael and Emily ... not sure they got to read it as I got a quite generic reply .... never mind it was a long shot anyway :) ... whos in for this radio 1 comp then

Sadly not due to work but hopefully someone in this thread is successful!

Interested to hear more about it once it is finished. I imagine the 4 sets of tickets are split between NI/Scotland/Wales/England so my chances might have been better than most as I live close to Belfast but sadly work comes first

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wrote asking if there was anyway I could promote the love the farm leave no trace message at the 50th as thats the message my hats carry   and included some photos of me at the festival taken by the BBC and Somerset live (Explaining I hadn't had any luck in the main sale ) ... and links to the articles . The response was that they understood my disapointment and there were chances with the book , the ballot and the resale available ... but nothing too specific too my letter ... which of course I understand as they must be inundated with triers like me :) 

You don’t ask you don’t get as they say but I’m sure you will be successful in sourcing a ticket. Just got to stay positive. That was my outlook in the general sale, staying positive yet focussed will bring you that golden ticket. Do you have a link to the article? I’d like to give it a read. 

Just now, lukethekid said:

You don’t ask you don’t get as they say but I’m sure you will be successful in sourcing a ticket. Just got to stay positive. That was my outlook in the general sale, staying positive yet focussed will bring you that golden ticket. Do you have a link to the article? I’d like to give it a read. 

Best way to find it is google pyramid stage hat ... there are several photos and links off of them if you click on them .. the bbc one is more about Lewis Capaldi on opening day but I like to think it’s about my hat :) 

1 hour ago, northernringo said:

Sadly not due to work but hopefully someone in this thread is successful!

Interested to hear more about it once it is finished. I imagine the 4 sets of tickets are split between NI/Scotland/Wales/England so my chances might have been better than most as I live close to Belfast but sadly work comes first

I’ve got a feeling it’ll only be England, considering the prize is tickets to festivals all based within England and that there are only 1 set of tickets on offer. Once one is found the other 3 are destroyed. 

3 hours ago, northernringo said:

Do we know when we find out if we have been successful with the ballot?

I think I read at the time that entries close on 31st October.

They’ve left it quite vague... saying:

“The successful 50 entrants will be contacted in early November with details of how to purchase their tickets, by paying a deposit of £50 per person.”

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

some sad but not really unexpected news today ... no luck with my letter to Michael and Emily ... not sure they got to read it as I got a quite generic reply .... never mind it was a long shot anyway :) ... whos in for this radio 1 comp then ? 

Hey

sorry about your letter, it maybe was a long shot but you tried and it’s not over yet still hope and somehow I don’t think you’ve given up yet ???

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stalk1963 said:

Hey

sorry about your letter, it maybe was a long shot but you tried and it’s not over yet still hope and somehow I don’t think you’ve given up yet ???

Absolutely definitely its not ... many many chances and ways still to explore ... its not over until the festival sings ... I had a bit of hope with the letter .. but only a small bit :) .... Competitions start on Thursday and thats conveniently my day off 

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Might it be worth you trying once more in a few months? Hopefully one might slip through the net and make it to Emily or Michael? Obviously you don’t want to bombard them but once more can’t hurt.

• Upvote 1