Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

4 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I am tempted by coach - I was this time round but couldn't convince others to try with me! I think it has a slightly higher success chance. But I think if either of us (Charm and I) went for coach it wouldn't have a direct effect as it is only 2s for that? 

No it’s 4 s I’m sure 

10 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I am tempted by coach - I was this time round but couldn't convince others to try with me! I think it has a slightly higher success chance. But I think if either of us (Charm and I) went for coach it wouldn't have a direct effect as it is only 2s for that? 

I thought this but apparently not.

I also could swear previous years it was only 4 for coach in the October sale rather than 6 like it was this year but someone said that was wrong, too.

So it looks like it may be 4 and 4 in coach and general.

Edited by DareToDibble

Hi All

I do a lot of lurking rather than commenting on here I know! I have learnt a lot from yourselves so thanks for that! But I've seen a lot of mentions of secret sales before. How do they work? do you get a tip off and the seetickets Glastonbury page randomly becomes active again with tickets available? My success rate at trying to get tickets every year is very low so need all the help I can get!

2 minutes ago, Phil1234 said:

Hi All

I do a lot of lurking rather than commenting on here I know! I have learnt a lot from yourselves so thanks for that! But I've seen a lot of mentions of secret sales before. How do they work? do you get a tip off and the seetickets Glastonbury page randomly becomes active again with tickets available? My success rate at trying to get tickets every year is very low so need all the help I can get!

Secret sales don’t seem to happen anymore, it’s the official resale only. 

Charm x

Edited by Charm

2 hours ago, Charm said:

My daughter told me some of her friends parents were trying for the first time, this stunned me as none of them seemed the type, the 50th really has got people going, my dentist was even trying. 

Charm x

Think half of my village tried and I’m sure most of them balk at my usual summer plans. 

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its a first draught with a few ideas put together ... any thoughts?

IMG_5161.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

‘Kin ‘ell! Time to up my game ?

Dear Eavis’s

Remember in November 2015 when you ran over my cat? I still cherish that ginger tyre-print ridden carcass as homage to my everlasting love for you and your festival. That’s got to be worth a ticket, right? See you at the book signing where I can collect in person.

your greatest fan.

Stan

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gilb said:

‘Kin ‘ell! Time to up my game ?

Dear Eavis’s

Remember in November 2015 when you ran over my cat? I still cherish that ginger tyre-print ridden carcass as homage to my everlasting love for you and your festival. That’s got to be worth a ticket, right? See you at the book signing where I can collect in person.

your greatest fan.

Stan

overkill quite possibly ... its a first draught with a few ideas 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

overkill quite possibly ... its a first draught with a few ideas 

I really do like it! 10/10 for effort ?

If it works and you report back that it works, they’re going to get a sack of letters a day from eFestival posters with similar stories ?

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ah but without my secret weapon of the hat :) ... thankyou 

If you're going to send this then can I recommend sending pictures of the hat with the letter? Especially any screen grabs you might have of it on the BBC.

Edited by DareToDibble

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

If you're going to send this then can I recommend sending pictures of the hat with the letter? Especially any screen grabs you might have it on the BBC.

oh yes ... i was going to put those on there for sure .... cant do any harm and I do know people who have had replies before thanks 

Edited by crazyfool1