Superscally

Resale club 2020 / 2021

27 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Stay safe , stay healthy , stay at home !

hope your well CF , how many Glastonbury YouTube videos have you watched so far ?

And hope you are safe in the village!

10 hours ago, SecretFish said:

And hope you are safe in the village!

yes mate , im in my office on my own just setting up the final bits to run the company from home .

stay healthy buddy

All good on my side! Been working from home for around 2 weeks now so pretty used to it. Thankfully the weather isn't too bad so I can still get out for my daily walks.

How are you keeping?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, northernringo said:

All good on my side! Been working from home for around 2 weeks now so pretty used to it. Thankfully the weather isn't too bad so I can still get out for my daily walks.

How are you keeping?

im good apart from a worry about my also diabetic sister being moved to frontline duties because of 2 nurses in her surgery self isolating ... she had been told to do admin duties ... hopefully they will be back soon so she can hide away again ... out of date PPE too :( ... other than that ive been for a couple of walks and bike is set up in my living room too .... ive managed to convince my parents to scrap some things too which was a worry ... fortunately I dont have dependents to look after and keep amused ... im quite used to occupying myself these days :) 

• Upvote 2

All good on the big Durbs household , Mrs Big D working hard on the front line ( god bless the NHS ) .

as for me , first day of working from home , the kittens love having me home , also love bouncing over my keyboard ! 

Just about to start my house chores so they will be all done when Mrs D gets home.

stay well, stay healthy and STAY AT HOME !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/18/2020 at 12:17 PM, Sweet_pea said:

Anyone fancy having a little resalers meet up in the summer? 

On 3/18/2020 at 9:14 PM, Charm said:

I would love this. 
Charm x

On 3/18/2020 at 9:17 PM, crazyfool1 said:

gonna sort something ... probably Bristol .... lets let this stuff settle first ... 

This open to helpers/previous members of resale club? :ph34r: 

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Too bloody right it is !! Party time ... 

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Would be especially lovely to meet helpers. 
Charm x

Mrs Big D would like to say , thank you for one and all who clapped last night , it was very emotional , i think just about every single household in our village stood on there doorsteps and clapped last night .

what a awesome show of support for our fantastic NHS last night 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Good evening my lovely resale family, I hope everyone is well and healthy ?

I’m all good big d ... here’s hoping we can get some more of the team checking in every so often ... @vintagelaureate was ok up to yesterday to .... although my watts app doesn’t seem to be sending today :( 

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Isolated and all good here. Starting to get bored though! 

Hang in there buddy , plenty to watch on you tube ! We need you on the farm for next year , so stay safe 🙂

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hang in there buddy , plenty to watch on you tube ! We need you on the farm for next year , so stay safe 🙂

Just been watching the Cure’s set from last year. 

Jesus Christ the farm is going to be special next time around. Imagine the catharsis. 

14 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Just been watching the Cure’s set from last year. 

Jesus Christ the farm is going to be special next time around. Imagine the catharsis. 

It’s going to be magical, even more so than usual ( which is a hell of a upgrade from the normal magical experience 🙂 )

Anyone wanting to re-enact / get some practice for the resale, may I suggest going on to the Gousto website each Tuesday at 12pm and attempt to chose their 4 meals. Absolute carnage.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yehbutnobut said:

Anyone wanting to re-enact / get some practice for the resale, may I suggest going on to the Gousto website each Tuesday at 12pm and attempt to chose their 4 meals. Absolute carnage.

i got put in a holding que the other day on the wicks website , i only wanted to see if they were open lol

18 hours ago, yehbutnobut said:

I have a Hello Fresh account but paused it a fortnight before this all kicked off. I cannot get it restarted for love nor money.