Jump to content
Superscally

Resale club 2020 / 2021

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I’ll drop you a message today or tomorrow just to explain the situation, but if we team up it’ll be easier for the lucky @DareToDibble to help us out. ?

❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

@eastynh never did I think you’d be the one to give me some positivity! ? nice one. 

I can easily get a spreadsheet organised tomorrow(ish) - a google doc/office 365 would be the easiest way and we will go from there?

@Charm we may indeed still be a six, which means I could be in a two and team up with you? 

Hey guys , I have it in the back of my aged brain, that resale it limited to 4 not 6 , I could be wrong!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just to let people know .... @vintagelaureate has after discussion agreed to do the spreadsheet ... with help from myself in an admin function ... ive not got any knowledge and we need to get this up and running as soon as possible to enable some relationships to develop ... thinking at the moment of quite an early cutoff to enable some of the earlier and more active members of this thread .... bear with us and we will help who we can 

Thanks for organising this ? This is definitely a kind supportive community. 

I think this forum is the only reason I’m coping with not having a ticket. So many positive we can do it vibes! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Puttycat1 said:

Thanks for organising this ? This is definitely a kind supportive community. 

I think this forum is the only reason I’m coping with not having a ticket. So many positive we can do it vibes! ?

its not a problem im in the same place although fortunate to have been on here quite a while ... always have a serious think about working it  ... not something id really considered before the last couple of days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hey guys , I have it in the back of my aged brain, that resale it limited to 4 not 6 , I could be wrong!

No you're right but Charm's a two, and my group is a six. So it'd be two groups of four if I went in with Charm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I’ll drop you a message today or tomorrow just to explain the situation, but if we team up it’ll be easier for the lucky @DareToDibble to help us out. ?

Thanks lovely, he really does have all the luck, the wonderful @a6l6e6x who was an absolute hero on the day for @Hugh Jass has also offered their assistance, love this place.

Charm x

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Charm said:

Thanks lovely, he really does have all the luck, the wonderful @a6l6e6x who was an absolute hero on the day for @Hugh Jass has also offered their assistance, love this place.

Charm x

We will get this sorted Charm, and we can all share a cider in the June sun!

Four ciders that is, not a single one with four straws! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

Bloody hell. I wish I'd stuck it out a bit more. I had the reg numbers in but then it kept on saying 'event not found' just as everyone was saying sold out. I kept on for about 3 mins but no joy.  

 

 

Me too. Kept clicking proceed whilst repeating ‘you never know’ till ‘no event found’. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

I’ll drop you a message today or tomorrow just to explain the situation, but if we team up it’ll be easier for the lucky @DareToDibble to help us out. ?

This does indeed help as the chances of me getting through on 2 occasions are slim! Plus I’ll get double the credit for half the work if I am successful ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Charm said:

Thanks lovely, he really does have all the luck, the wonderful @a6l6e6x who was an absolute hero on the day for @Hugh Jass has also offered their assistance, love this place.

Charm x

I’ll certainly help but I may have used all my luck up with last years competition. Either way I’ll be primed with laptop, iPad and 2 phones come ticket day.

Thinking about it... are either of you trying for coach or just general?

 

7 minutes ago, SecretFish said:

Any of the resale club in this photo of the efest meetup? 2019

tmp_11495.jpg

I was there but I’m a bit closer to the tent so you can’t see me in this picture. It was awesome to meet everyone though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peroni said:

Checking into this thread for the first time in 10 yrs :( xx

Sorry to hear that.

Although you’ll be surprised how much better this thread makes you feel about missing out. The positivity in here is awesome and was a great supportive atmosphere last year when I was a member.

Keep the faith :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm super pragmatic about it. I know I'll still be at the farm come june however  it happens.  

It's been the most weird weekend, and although I've never taken it for granted... missing out this year so far had reestablished how much it really means.

I am happy to help who ever I can!! X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its actually a fair idea to split the groups down  if possible ...  it will enable us to put 2 efesters in each group and extend the help levels ... I do understand that some may need the group of 4 friends but I guess now we are in resale territory its a sacrifice worth making ? any thoughts ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Peroni said:

Checking into this thread for the first time in 10 yrs :( xx

cant have a festival without Peroni .... first time in 15 for me 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

We will get this sorted Charm, and we can all share a cider in the June sun!

Four ciders that is, not a single one with four straws! 

So how would it work...would you use the preloaded card and we'd all have the details? Obvs up for helping you*, and if Charm is in your group then even better. 

I do currently still have a group of four to try for, but I suspect they have a lot more chance of not being bothered by April and making other plans than you guys do. Also there will be a few of us trying for them. 

*Happy to see you back on here by the way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its actually a fair idea to split the groups down  if possible ...  it will enable us to put 2 efesters in each group and extend the help levels ... I do understand that some may need the group of 4 friends but I guess now we are in resale territory its a sacrifice worth making ? any thoughts ?

Sounds good. If people arleady have a group of four then great.

People sharing just doubles our chances...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sharing will increase the chances of two people from here going for each team of 4 that gets through .... it will also potentially get people more helpers from around the forum if they know they are helping two of us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I’ll certainly help but I may have used all my luck up with last years competition. Either way I’ll be primed with laptop, iPad and 2 phones come ticket day.

Thinking about it... are either of you trying for coach or just general?

That win was incredible, was so happy for you.

Doubt I will try for coach as Mr Charm is against it, will work on him though as I think it’s worth having a go, not sure about @vintagelaureate 

Charm x

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2019 at 9:54 AM, Field of Avalon said:

Great to be back again ???. It’s such a ball ache having to wait till April but it’s a marathon not a sprint and having to endure the resale this year with success am not giving up hope yet ?.

Oh man ? So sorry to hear that. Out of around 13 people trying in different locations, only my other half even got thru to the reg page. He doesn’t even go! Luckily the transaction had no hitches, so 5 of us have tickets. Available to help in April ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

If it makes you feel any better, I kept trying for about 15mins after the sold out sign came up. Kept getting to the bit where I could enter reg details but then next page would say sold out. 

Part of the problem was shaky hands typing reg numbers etc. I'm going to set up short codes for the resale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

Part of the problem was shaky hands typing reg numbers etc. I'm going to set up short codes for the resale!

I struggled for two in the bus sale ... with my short codes set up ... shaky hands caused payment issues with me submitting wrong bank info twice ... 40 seconds from timing out ... I struggled to even get ticks  in the boxes 

Edited by crazyfool1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I struggled for two in the bus sale ... with my short codes set up ... shaky hands caused payment issues with me submitting wrong bank info twice ... 40 seconds from timing out ... I struggled to even get ticks  in the boxes 

It's a bugger isn't it. Plus I was using the laptop with a track pad. Not the easiest at the best of times! 

Resale = short codes and mouse!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...