Jump to content

Resale club 2020 / 2021


Superscally

Recommended Posts

Yep fingers crossed for 2022. I've already been thinking that you could change tonight I'm going to party like it's 1999 to 2022 quite easily. 

Hopefully 2021 can just be known as 2020 the revenge. I can get all my shit things out of the way this year and get tickets to 2022 and celebrate like never before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Big durbs said:

were all on it 🙂 stay strong guys

 

5 hours ago, blutarsky said:

It’s bleak to think we won’t get to attend between 2019 and 2023. 

So let’s not think that! 
 

Positivity people, we’ll be there! 

Struggling! 

See what happens obviously as it's a long time between now and April '22, but the same was said about the last cancelled resale. I think there has been real minimal numbers returned. 

It's going to be some party! 

Screenshot_20210122-211343.png

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2021/jan/22/emily-eavis-tells-of-hopes-for-livestreamed-glastonbury-show?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by vintagelaureate
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

 

Struggling! 

See what happens obviously as it's a long time between now and April '22, but the same was said about the last cancelled resale. I think there has been real minimal numbers returned. 

It's going to be some party! 

Screenshot_20210122-211343.png

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2021/jan/22/emily-eavis-tells-of-hopes-for-livestreamed-glastonbury-show?__twitter_impression=true

Don’t forget the festival will always put a slant on it .... best one yet ... one million registrations etc etc ... in truth we really don’t know what life has thrown at some people ... keep the faith everyone x 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

I'm sure @vintagelaureatecan add your details so you're on there when it goes live this timeish next year. Drop him a PM. 

 

How's everyone in the resale crew getting on? Eating as much cheese as me? 

Nearly finished my 8 blocks ... and now gonna get another 8 b4 the first draw 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I'm sure @vintagelaureatecan add your details so you're on there when it goes live this timeish next year. Drop him a PM. 

 

How's everyone in the resale crew getting on? Eating as much cheese as me? 

I have yet to buy some. I have high cholesterol. But I’ll definitely try and have, a few, pieces on crackers, by the end of the month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, stt11 said:

I have yet to buy some. I have high cholesterol. But I’ll definitely try and have, a few, pieces on crackers, by the end of the month.

First draw is the 16th or there abouts I think ... so need to get on it soon ish to make that one ... it runs for a year though so plenty of time 🙂 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...