Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

18 minutes ago, incident said:

You don't.

Or at least, you didn't for balance payment.

Fair enough, normally when you buy things online you need the cardholder's address but maybe the new secure payment stuff means you don't. And it has been a while since I bought Glasto tickets, my memory is probably going!

17 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

I remember using a software that allows you to allocate keyboard shortcuts which type out the reg numbers and postcodes in general sale. Anyone know what this could've been as I can't remember for the life of me. It was a very quick way of filling out loads of details. Definitely read about it on these forums

Auto Hot Key for windows works well. 

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

I think delivery address defaults to lead booker's address, but you might need cardholder's address too (if different)

With the revolut virtual cards, billing address could be the moon and they wouldn't bat an eyelid.

@a6l6e6x  Here is a guide from 2020 including screenshots of the various screens, covers coach and general tickets, the main difference is you will be paying the balance not a deposit as is shown in the guide.  Good luck!

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/full-2020-ticket-info/

Screenshot 2022-03-17 17.16.47.png

Edited by StoneCircle

Been away for a couple of days - nice to see some green on the spreadsheet already! Let's hope for more on Thurs and then Sun.

I've messaged @vintagelaureate about removing the coach sale for my group, sadly we are Gen Admission or nothing this year. I will be available to help out on Thursday for those trying for the coach though!

12 minutes ago, angelin said:

I feel sick. Id made peace with the fact I wasn't going this year and now Im all in a tizz. Is everyone trying for the bus from your local town or are you being strategic about it?

I think the answer is probably some are some arent ... the thursday might sell slower 

31 minutes ago, angelin said:

I feel sick. Id made peace with the fact I wasn't going this year and now Im all in a tizz. Is everyone trying for the bus from your local town or are you being strategic about it?

Helping some friends out - we're starting local and working our way out. Anything to get them on the farm really 🙂 

We have a running order of cambridge, london, oxford, reading and then norwich

Edited by gfa