Resale club 2020 / 2021

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The current lineup ... apologies if ive missed anyone and its not really in any order pulled from the recent posts and resale spreadsheet  ... be gentle its a first attempt at anything like this 

If anyone is interested in joining up on the spreadsheet can you email your details to:  glastonburyresale@gmail.com Primarily, you need to send your reg numbers, post code, surname and your

Posted this on FB a few days ago so should share here too: Here's my homage to Glastonbury this year. A purpose built one-up, two-down residence for our fabulous garden Blue Tits, complete with D

Posted Images

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

So we are now battling over 2 tickets :) yay 

Sounds like it after what EE said about a resale!  Better odds of getting one now tho!!

On 9/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Big durbs said:

Every single ticket back in the pot is one more happy , smiling face on resale day 🙂 

At this stage I just want it to go ahead and have life get back to normal even if it means that I don't get to go. 

2 hours ago, gigpusher said:

At this stage I just want it to go ahead and have life get back to normal even if it means that I don't get to go. 

I bought a Reading Festival ticket last week. I'm very happy that I, now, have something to roll over. I don't feel so left out anymore, despite not having a Glasto ticket. 😀

13 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Not been on here recently, what is the resale clubs view on whether its Go for 2021?

To be honest I don't know. I'd like to think it would but the closer we get the less confident I am. The lack of an October resale has knocked my confidence I think, both in terms of it happening at all and whether or not I'll have a chance of a ticket. I hope it does go ahead, even if I don't get one, as it will mean things are a bit more back to normal and I can hopefully go to something else.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl
13 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Not been on here recently, what is the resale clubs view on whether its Go for 2021?

It’s probably 50/50 but I reckon it’ll go ahead. We have 2 treatments now and testing should be much better by next summer. I think you’ll have to prove you’re covid free a day before the event though. 

2 hours ago, Simsy said:

Who else is going to be having a quick refresh of the ticket page on what would have been t day? Zero chance of a sale but I'm still gonna try 🤞😂

Don’t forget coach resale day :) 

• Upvote 1
On 9/19/2020 at 8:40 PM, Ozanne said:

It’s probably 50/50 but I reckon it’ll go ahead. We have 2 treatments now and testing should be much better by next summer. I think you’ll have to prove you’re covid free a day before the event though. 

bloody hope its a go go go .....

i dont know if i can take another year of no Glastonbury, even if it ends up with a test on the way in and wait for results in a holding area ...

Hey guys , I know times are tough at the moment, but if you have a few quid this is a very worthy cause, FMS support all our medical needs at Glastonbury. Please follow the link and give what you can .

https://gf.me/u/yz3wjm

Cheers guys , hopefully we won’t need them , but without them the festival can’t go ahead ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Virtual Meet  tomorrow for anyone that had no luck with tickets this evening .... 7pm see other thread .... get to know some faces before Sundays effort 

Bugger , I was at the gym