Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

18 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

am i right in saying that for Coach resale you can only buy two at a time and for general resale its 4?

That's correct as far as we know - they will post something closer to the resale most likely if its any different.

1 minute ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Hi - ticket holder with a very high success rate of getting tickets since 1998 reporting for duty. 

How do I help?! Sorry, I'm sure it's in this thread - looked at page 1 and this page but can't wade through 140 odd to see what the score is! 

This thread 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can someone confirm the dates/times for resales so that I add them in my calendar?

I saw somewhere Thursday 24th March and Sunday 27th March ..anyone knows times?

Also wondering if I will still have a chance to get worthy view camping after resale for 2..any ideas from past experiences? Thanks

2 minutes ago, Bughi said:

Can someone confirm the dates/times for resales so that I add them in my calendar?

Also wondering if I will still have a chance to get worthy view camping after resale for 2..any ideas from past experiences? Thanks

Times aren't confirmed, but unless there's a massive shock it'll be 6pm on the 24th and 9am on the 27th. Remembering that the clocks go forward in the early hours of the 27th, so don't turn up at 10am by accident.

• Thanks 1

Just now, incident said:

Times aren't confirmed, but unless there's a massive shock it'll be 6pm on the 24th and 9am on the 27th. Remembering that the clocks go forward in the early hours of the 27th, so don't turn up at 10am by accident.

Thanks for the info 👍.

Lol I wonder how many will mess up the 27th because of the clocks going forward thing.

7 minutes ago, Bughi said:

Not 100% but think there is a pre-erected camping resale at midday on the 27th. Can anyone confirm? 

1 minute ago, Bughi said:

Thanks for the info 👍.

Lol I wonder how many will mess up the 27th because of the clocks going forward thing.

I suspect that it'll become a fairly widely repeated warning over the next couple weeks, so most people will end up getting the message.

There'll almost certainly be one poor sod who misses out, posts a complaint on Twitter, and gets universally laughed at though.

Does it make any differeance if on the registration page the poscode is in captial letters and if their is a space in the middle for when I input the details on the booking page ? I mean does it have to match ? Thanks

2 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Does it make any differeance if on the registration page the poscode is in captial letters and if their is a space in the middle for when I input the details on the booking page ? I mean does it have to match ? Thanks

nope it was a problem at one point but that issue has been rectified now 

• Thanks 1

I remember using a software that allows you to allocate keyboard shortcuts which type out the reg numbers and postcodes in general sale. Anyone know what this could've been as I can't remember for the life of me. It was a very quick way of filling out loads of details. Definitely read about it on these forums

2 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I remember using a software that allows you to allocate keyboard shortcuts which type out the reg numbers and postcodes in general sale. Anyone know what this could've been as I can't remember for the life of me. It was a very quick way of filling out loads of details. Definitely read about it on these forums

i know how to do it on apple devices if that helps ?

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

nope it was a problem at one point but that issue has been rectified now 

It was definitely a problem last sale - the girlfriend put our postcode in without spaces or capitals whereas I did it properly. I put both in the correct format and lost the valuable few minutes as it said hers was invalid and then it sold out before I realised what had happened 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Do you need a delivery address or will it populate from the lead booker? Can you then amend it?

What will be needed?

Reg x4

Postcode x4 

Delivery Address?

Long card no.?

Expiry Date?

CC?

Been doing this dance since 2011 pretty much but just need to confirm.

17 minutes ago, Divein said:

Do you need a delivery address or will it populate from the lead booker? Can you then amend it?

What will be needed?

Reg x4

Postcode x4 

Delivery Address?

Long card no.?

Expiry Date?

CC?

All of those minus the delivery adress … you might also need to confirm payment in your app because of the new 2 factor authentification thing that’s just come in 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

All of those minus the delivery adress … you might also need to confirm payment in your app because of the new 2 factor authentification thing that’s just come in 

How come we don't need delivery addresses? 

Does it default to the registered address of the first person whose details are entered? 

Edited by blutarsky

21 minutes ago, Divein said:

What will be needed?

Reg x4

Postcode x4 

Delivery Address?

Long card no.?

Expiry Date?

CC?

You will need the cardholder name too 🙂