Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

2 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Thanks - I know there used to be a cut off but I hadn’t noticed them mention it much recently due to no resales actually taking place!

The cut off is generally a week or so before any sale date. On their site they say they’ll send an email out within 48 hours to confirm the registration so as it would likely be busy coming up to a sale it would probably be a week or so before. 

10 hours ago, Ozanne said:

The cut off is generally a week or so before any sale date. On their site they say they’ll send an email out within 48 hours to confirm the registration so as it would likely be busy coming up to a sale it would probably be a week or so before. 

ok thanks. 🙂 

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I’m around on the Thursday and Sunday to help try and get some of your tickets! Last time I was due to help @crazyfool1and @vintagelaureateso I’ll do that again but once they’re secured tickets I’ll work through the spreadsheet.

Keep the faith all, we’ll get you there!

Great stuff Dibs ... Thanks to you and all the helpers in advance .... its the numbers of helpers that will get us there 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Around this time in 8 (minimum) to 10 (maximum) weeks F5 fingers will being flexed in preparation...

7HSk.gif 

And subsequently by now it'll - in all likelihood - be over, and hopefully, there will be lots of successes toasted.

On 1/16/2022 at 9:26 AM, vintagelaureate said:

And subsequently by now it'll - in all likelihood - be over, and hopefully, there will be lots of successes toasted.

In some ways whatever the result it will just be good to have the waiting over and to be able to make plans for the year. Plan A or otherwise. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

What chance of a resale date getting announced by Emily E tonite on radio 1 ? 

Would be helpful, all my friends have started texting again about who's in for resale, coach or standard etc but we have no info apart from those of us who have tickets when we need to pay buy.

Also a couple of mates have said if they don't get Glastonbury resale they will go to Beautiful Days but not both, however BD tickets go on sale this Friday and we still don't have any Glastonbury info...they prefer Glastonbury over BDs...so will only do BDs if they fail in Glastonbury resale....sigh....

Just now, gooner1990 said:

Would be helpful, all my friends have started texting again about who's in for resale, coach or standard etc but we have no info apart from those of us who have tickets when we need to pay buy.

Also a couple of mates have said if they don't get Glastonbury resale they will go to Beautiful Days but not both, however BD tickets go on sale this Friday and we still don't have any Glastonbury info...they prefer Glastonbury over BDs...so will only do BDs if they fail in Glastonbury resale....sigh....

Those beautiful days ones should be on sale for quite a while after the resale … in a standard year they are … with this one I don’t think it’s even worth guessing what might happen