Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

6 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Feeling for you lot this weekend, on what would have been ticket day if the world hadn’t gone to shit. Hope you’re all feeling positive. Your resale will come in March, I think, and you’ll have lots of people here willing to help you all. 

Nice 1 kali … great to see your situation with travel slowly starting to improve out there too … it’s been on the news here the last few days 

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2021 at 1:01 PM, Boris said:

I can't even remember if I'm on the spreadsheet. Probably not. 

Ah another of us longtimers not sorted

On 9/23/2021 at 5:05 PM, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder how many people on here are still lurking ? 

Sure I was on one of the posters you did,and on the spreadsheet. I'll still be a solo polo come resale day

11 hours ago, kalifire said:

Feeling for you lot this weekend, on what would have been ticket day if the world hadn’t gone to shit. Hope you’re all feeling positive. Your resale will come in March, I think, and you’ll have lots of people here willing to help you all. 

Cheers Kali! Hopefully whatever number of tickets are available in March a lot find their way to the good friends of eFests! And fingers crossed your travel opens up, and we can catch you at the Cider Bus!

12 hours ago, kalifire said:

Can I echo that sentiment. Would this have been ticket day? I had thought it might have been next Sunday as the Thursday coach sale is on the first Thursday in Oct. maybe I’m wrong, anyway it’s all academic now.   There will be a helluva lot of assistance come the resale, hopefully it will be earlier than usual. 

22 hours ago, kalifire said:

Yet again I have an almighty hangover on the first Sunday of October. This year it’s not an issue. 

10 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Laptop has died ffs .. gonna have to do it on my phone 

Has a date been set for the resale?  Assume with the balance payments due by March 7 it will be around mid March. So less time for everyone to wait and at a time when maybe more folk will able to help since it’s not the usual Easter holiday time. 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Has a date been set for the resale?  Assume with the balance payments due by March 7 it will be around mid March. So less time for everyone to wait and at a time when maybe more folk will able to help since it’s not the usual Easter holiday time. 

No, it did used to say April, but I think it'll be March. The use of the word 'if' always terrifies me though! 

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

Screenshot_20211003-235535-112.png

Screenshot_20211003-235556-631.png

4 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yep everyone moaning on Facebook just put those tickets back in the pot so proper Glastonbury fans (ie us!) can go instead. 

It does make me wonder how many are just moaning for the sake of it and how many actually go …. I guess for some first timers it’s fair because they don’t know the sheer scale of it all and want the best main stage lineup for them that’s possible … 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

It does make me wonder how many are just moaning for the sake of it and how many actually go …. I guess for some first timers it’s fair because they don’t know the sheer scale of it all and want the best main stage lineup for them that’s possible … 

I think a lot of the social media moaning is from people who just watch it on TV and don't actually attend.