Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

I know some people who have 12 year olds who will be 13 by next festival were complaining that they got an e-mail saying they can convert to an adult ticket but they have to pay I wonder if they set it up for them to pay the deposit. 

Annoying as this probably is for them at least they're being given tickets. They could have said they need to register and try for tickets in April so it could have been a lot worse. Not that there was ever really a risk of Glastonbury doing that.

Congratulations @blutarsky too!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Annoying as this probably is for them at least they're being given tickets. They could have said they need to register and try for tickets in April so it could have been a lot worse. Not that there was ever really a risk of Glastonbury doing that.

Congratulations @blutarsky too!

Yes one person was saying it's not our fault we couldn't go and I was so tempted to reply that it was hardly the festivals fault either. At least I'm pretty sure they didn't unleash a pandemic that ruined their festival last year and is putting next years in jeopardy as well!! 

Thank you everyone. After getting about 4 hours sleep in the first 48 hours of little Blutarsky’s life, I felt pretty similar to how I felt after 16 hours sleep in 130 hours at Glastonbury 2019. Thank god she was better the next night! 

Can’t wait to see her riding around the farm in a trolley with her cousin (born January) in a couple of years time. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:03 AM, crazyfool1 said:

you deserve a holiday ... I hope you have one planned soon 

Actually we hopefully have a fortnight in a Northumberland farmhouse coming up in November to get away from fireworks as one of our dogs is terrified of them. We are looking forward to not doing very much at all. I say hopefully because I am worried that they will do another lockdown (the last one came a week before we were due to go on our last holiday to Whitby) We only want to self-isolate in another house with less neighbours for a fortnight anyway!! If they try to stop it I might have to use the Dominic Cummings defence and say I'm just doing what's best for me family. When I say my dog is terrified of fireworks she's terrified of all noises so far we have spent £3k this year trying to get the bottom of it. Thankfully she's insured. 

4 hours ago, Big durbs said:

hey GP , we have a holiday booked for the end of November , 6 nights in new york for our 5th wedding anniversary ( we got married in central park ) .

i somehow don't think i have a chance in hell of that one going ahead . crossing fingers you get to northhumberland buddy , i reckon you have a much better chance than us 🙂

Aw hope you get to do something special. For our 5th anniversary we did San Francisco to Las Vegas via Yosemite and Death Valley and it was one of our favourite holidays. I've never been to New York. Always wanted to go but not made it yet and 4 years ago I vowed not to step foot on US soil while the orange one is in the White House. I'm hoping at least that goes right for us this year and that I can put it back on my travel list in the future. 

On 10/10/2020 at 8:37 AM, Big durbs said:

hey GP , we have a holiday booked for the end of November , 6 nights in new york for our 5th wedding anniversary ( we got married in central park ) .

i somehow don't think i have a chance in hell of that one going ahead . crossing fingers you get to northhumberland buddy , i reckon you have a much better chance than us 🙂

Fingers crossed for NY for you - it could happen? If you do go, how about trying to chuck a couple of votes for Biden into the mix? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 10:04 PM, Big durbs said:

Ah , now that I can’t do , BUT we do have a awesome team ready to go when they open the resale. ( I assume your on the spreadsheet)

And they must be thinking of going ahead as they have just opened up for 12 year old children who will be 13 next Glasto, I can’t see why they would do this unless they are definitely not going to run .

Is it too late to have my name down on said spreadsheet?

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Jensescapade said:

Lurking now and again too. I get really hopeful then the feeling of uncertainty happens. Wish I could fast forward time a bit. :) x

You're far from alone in that boat. 

It's all about little milestones for me: Christmas; then some sort of announcement based on balance payments; then an idea of where is ticketless folk stand.

Then, hopefully, an April resale.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

You're far from alone in that boat. 

It's all about little milestones for me: Christmas; then some sort of announcement based on balance payments; then an idea of where is ticketless folk stand.

Then, hopefully, an April resale.

Definitely, once January comes it will soon be spring. I have everything crossed for a resale. I think if any festival can make it happen it will be Glastonbury. x 

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I have just noticed this on the Glasto website, I think this is the first time I have seen firm dates for balance payments AND mention of resales ( yes multiple) after the payment window has closed ! I wonder if multiple resales are being looked at because of Covid positive results ect.

FURTHER INFORMATION

PAYMENT PROCESSING

Tickets will be available online at glastonbury.seetickets.com

If you pay a deposit for more than one ticket you will have the option either to pay the balance collectively or individually. Balance payments can be made from additional cards at a later date, however each ticket for which the balance is settled separately will be processed as a single booking and will therefore be subject to postage fees per individual transaction.

It is your responsibility to remember to pay your balance.

Any tickets for which the balance has not been paid by 23:59 on Wednesday April 7th 2021 will be refunded £25. A £25 administration fee will be retained.

Tickets purchased in resales after April 8th 2021 must be paid for in full at point of booking.

Yes it is looking more positive. 

43 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I have just noticed this on the Glasto website, I think this is the first time I have seen firm dates for balance payments AND mention of resales ( yes multiple) after the payment window has closed ! I wonder if multiple resales are being looked at because of Covid positive results ect.

FURTHER INFORMATION

PAYMENT PROCESSING

Tickets will be available online at glastonbury.seetickets.com

If you pay a deposit for more than one ticket you will have the option either to pay the balance collectively or individually. Balance payments can be made from additional cards at a later date, however each ticket for which the balance is settled separately will be processed as a single booking and will therefore be subject to postage fees per individual transaction.

It is your responsibility to remember to pay your balance.

Any tickets for which the balance has not been paid by 23:59 on Wednesday April 7th 2021 will be refunded £25. A £25 administration fee will be retained.

Tickets purchased in resales after April 8th 2021 must be paid for in full at point of booking.

The is a very good sign! Keep the faith guys, it will happen next year!