Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

There's just been a page change on one of the booking pages.

It has changed from 2020 to 2021.
The 'you can pay the balance' has been added but it still refers to 'you are booking a general admission deposit' in the box below.

Showing as 'Admission tickets are currently unavailable.' when you put any details in though.

glasto.gif.2f2d261315a6f1dd689e23c10934f9ef.gif

Edited by Dukeicon

6 hours ago, Dukeicon said:

There's just been a page change on one of the booking pages.

It has changed from 2020 to 2021.
The 'you can pay the balance' has been added but it still refers to 'you are booking a general admission deposit' in the box below.

Showing as 'Admission tickets are currently unavailable.' when you put any details in though.

glasto.gif.2f2d261315a6f1dd689e23c10934f9ef.gif

For my simple brain, does this mean anything significant? 😳

27 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Congrats @blutarsky 

21 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Congratulations @blutarsky

29 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

congrats buddy , awesome news , can we assume mum and baby are both doing well ( and your going top get pissed as a newt )

Thanks guys! Mrs Blutarsky was a hero, all done in 6.5 hours start to finish with no pain relief! 

Managed to do it all at home as planned too, and it didn’t clash with a ticket sale 😂 

9 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Imagine knowing you were guaranteed a ticket at every Glastonbury until 2032, and that it was free! 
Lucky little mini-Blutarsky, born yesterday morning! 

A0C0B966-B408-47DC-A451-48132CBE58D1.jpeg

Congratulations, hope you’re all doing well, I have to say, mini-Blutarsky is the absolute spit of you 😍

20 minutes ago, missnutmeg said:

Congratulations, hope you’re all doing well, I have to say, mini-Blutarsky is the absolute spit of you 😍

The weird thing is, if I’d left our real faces we’d have been almost as similar. Comparing baby pictures of me with her has been freaky! 

13 hours ago, Big durbs said:

They have just opened up for children who would have been free this year, now have to pay for next year .

thats obviously why the site was updated 

In that case I’d better get on there and pay my deposit, I’ve had a birthday this year that means I’m older than 12... 

On 10/6/2020 at 7:34 PM, missnutmeg said:

For my simple brain, does this mean anything significant? 😳

I know some people who have 12 year olds who will be 13 by next festival were complaining that they got an e-mail saying they can convert to an adult ticket but they have to pay I wonder if they set it up for them to pay the deposit. 

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I know some people who have 12 year olds who will be 13 by next festival were complaining that they got an e-mail saying they can convert to an adult ticket but they have to pay I wonder if they set it up for them to pay the deposit. 

yes ... I think big d said that above ive also seen it elsewhere ...