Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Don't panic about next year yet. No pint in stressing about so many unknowables. If the worst does happen we have all next year to be depressed about it. Concentrate on positive thoughts for now!! 

ive had a negative couple of days .... we will know for sure about the resale very soon anyway so that will give us an idea where we are :) 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive had a negative couple of days .... we will know for sure about the resale very soon anyway so that will give us an idea where we are :) 

Yes I think there's no way of knowing what will happen so for now I prefer to cling to hope. 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, Big durbs said:

Just seen a rumour that if it rolls to 22 , all deposits will be automatically refunded 

Not on.. I've waited I'll wait some more.. I hope we get a choice. 

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Not on.. I've waited I'll wait some more.. I hope we get a choice. 

11 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

You and me both fella , 

I'm ticketless and even I don't think that would be fair. You've got tickets so you should have them honoured. The only issue would arrise would be if they decided to reduce capacity - but to me that's pointless as social distancing etc. would never be adhered to if you have 150,000 there instead of 200,000 etc. and the financial impact would be substantial.

9 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'm ticketless and even I don't think that would be fair. You've got tickets so you should have them honoured. The only issue would arrise would be if they decided to reduce capacity - but to me that's pointless as social distancing etc. would never be adhered to if you have 150,000 there instead of 200,000 etc. and the financial impact would be substantial.

Love you 

On 8/4/2020 at 4:48 PM, Big durbs said:

this has appeared on various news feeds in the last 15 mins ......... FFS

Glastonbury Festival founder Michael Eavis fears the iconic event won't take place until 2022.

The Somerset music festival would have celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2020, but it was called off due to coronavirus.

Eavis, 84, has now said that it is possible that the festival won't return for two years – for the same reason.

But he added that he is not worried "at all" about the future and whether it could be cancelled for good.

This bullshit rumour can fuck the fuck off and when it’s finished fucking off it can fucking fuck off again. 

• Upvote 1

Just finished my 12th working day in a row. Looking forward to actually having a weekend this week and not doing 20 hours works that I won't get paid for hence why there is no room in my mind for Glastonbury not being on next year as well. Positive Mental Attitude!! We can and will beat this. I will be dancing in those fields and back at gigs next year!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Or join up to the tunnel committee ( colditz style) , bags of dirt , dispensing in the exercise yard down the trouser legs so it’s not detected. Lol

Get the Mexicans in, apparently they are good at tunnels! 

9 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

What have us Piltonions done to deserve this? 😉😂

Don't you mean you are glad it's a honour that is reserved only for Piltonians!! 

BTW I have found my lottery winning Pilton pad. It went up for sale this week and costs £750k. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72265998.html

I  bought a lottery ticket in the hope of making it mine but alas I'm still waiting!! 

Will try again next week. Hope my neighbours are nice!!

19 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Oh that little hobbit house. Nah, the alarm keeps going off. They can't even get that right. Plus there are very nosey neighbours with questionable hygiene habits. 

I promise to be a good neighbour and get it fixed if I win!!

13 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

They haven't managed since it was chucked up. Hope you like cows......

I want to live near a dairy farm so always knew cows would be part and parcel of it! My dogs love cows a bit too much so that might be an issue! For the chance to have tickets I'll deal with whatever is thrown at me! 

8 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

is there no mention of the October resale anymore??

It is on the official statement from March but is no longer in general ticket section.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ 

Only mention is April:

Screenshot_20200810-113021.png

Edited by vintagelaureate

6 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

It is on the official statement from March but is no longer in general ticket section.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ 

Only mention is April:

Screenshot_20200810-113021.png

how strange they wouldn't mention it in the main ticket section

we should be hearing soonish anyway shouldn't we, mid September time :) 

its still on there about an October resale, so that's promising I think. It would be more concerning had they removed any mention of October all together  :) 

I didn’t get a ticket for 2020, will I still get a chance to book tickets for 2021

Tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2021 are sold out, with deposits paid for the 2020 Festival having rolled over. However just as we were due to have a resale in April for the 2020 Festival, any tickets for which the deposit is returned before 15th September 2020 will be made available in a ticket sale in early October. To book tickets in any sale you will first need to be registered.