Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

16 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Resale team ... time to start re uniting and emerging from your hiding places for the October sale ...  time to check back in :) 

Never left!! Team GP is ready, prepared and whilst the rest of my fitness may have gone to pot my f5 finger is as fit as I've ever been. 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Never left!! Team GP is ready, prepared and whilst the rest of my fitness may have gone to pot my f5 finger is as fit as I've ever been. 

;) I know you are here .... some may have had a small break .... but its time for countdown to begin theres a few names on that spreadsheet that haven't been around for a while  .... 

2 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

I have my tickets sorted so didn't really pay attention to the fact there is a resale in October. Does that mean there will be a kind of main resale in October than, I assume, another much smaller one around the same time as the usual resale?

there is a resale currently listed on the website in october and would assume a normal one in April as for the size of the pot of tickets thats anyones guess ... with all thats going on at the moment April might be a bit larger than normal .... ?  but who knows as job losses may unfortunately have an impact 

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

this has appeared on various news feeds in the last 15 mins ......... FFS

Glastonbury Festival founder Michael Eavis fears the iconic event won't take place until 2022.

The Somerset music festival would have celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2020, but it was called off due to coronavirus.

Eavis, 84, has now said that it is possible that the festival won't return for two years – for the same reason.

But he added that he is not worried "at all" about the future and whether it could be cancelled for good.

it was on itv local news last night .... no change ... 

10 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Just seen a rumour that if it rolls to 22 , all deposits will be automatically refunded 

That would be a bummer for everyone who got tix. But I suppose its just a wait and see what happens.. either way waiting until 22 for a festival would be proper rubbish 😣

39 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Just seen a rumour that if it rolls to 22 , all deposits will be automatically refunded 

Do you honestly think the Festival have even started looking at that level of specifics for a potential cancellation yet, let alone talking about it widely enough that it'd start leaking.

Someone made it up.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Do you honestly think the Festival have even started looking at that level of specifics for a potential cancellation yet, let alone talking about it widely enough that it'd start leaking.

Someone made it up.

Yeah I tend to agree, to know they would automatically refund tickets at this stage is a stretch.