Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

What’s people’s thoughts on when we get a decision on group sizes for resale ? 1 month to go ?  

Cancellations are up to 15th September, but I'm hoping they announce it be before then. Wouldn't give us long to get the spreadsheet sorted!

3 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Cancellations are up to 15th September, but I'm hoping they announce it be before then. Wouldn't give us long to get the spreadsheet sorted!

I’m sure they will start to get a feel for numbers cancelling before then ... fingers crossed ... I’d say we need a month especially IF the numbers change from 4 to 6 

15 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

I feel like the days seem to drag but at the same time the months seem to be flying by 

My work has been far too busy for the days to drag but yeah months are flying by. This morning I had to remind my husband it was the end of July not the end of June! 

5 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

My work has been far too busy for the days to drag but yeah months are flying by. This morning I had to remind my husband it was the end of July not the end of June! 

Yeah, I've been going into work the whole way thru and it's been busy but its been such a shit show and terribly managed and I've been well stressed. I think the stress has out-weighed the workload and made it feel like its dragging (while im at work anyway!... which is actually most of the time)

:lol: oh no did he think it was the end of June?

Just now, Wellyboot said:

Yeah, I've been going into work the whole way thru and it's been busy but its been such a shit show and terribly managed and I've been well stressed. I think the stress has out-weighed the workload and made it feel like its dragging (while im at work anyway!... which is actually most of the time)

:lol: oh no did he think it was the end of June?

Yes which bearing in mind my birthday was this month and we had time off for it shows how little he's aware of what's going on around him :D 

I've been so busy at work (from home) that days have flown by. I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to warm up my coffee in the microwave because I haven't had a chance to drink it. Suspect it will remain this busy for some time to come as they cut a lot of staff and agencies that usually did some work for us and now we are doing it all. Trying to train new staff at a distance is tricky as well. 

Put it this way now would be a great time for a lottery win and not because I particularly want to do any spending splurge (other than a house in Pilton), I think I'd be happy just to be able to relax and watch a bit of Netflix for a couple of months! 

3 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes which bearing in mind my birthday was this month and we had time off for it shows how little he's aware of what's going on around him :D 

I've been so busy at work (from home) that days have flown by. I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to warm up my coffee in the microwave because I haven't had a chance to drink it. Suspect it will remain this busy for some time to come as they cut a lot of staff and agencies that usually did some work for us and now we are doing it all. Trying to train new staff at a distance is tricky as well. 

Put it this way now would be a great time for a lottery win and not because I particularly want to do any spending splurge (other than a house in Pilton), I think I'd be happy just to be able to relax and watch a bit of Netflix for a couple of months! 

:lol::lol: oops!!!

I think I'd get more done at home, its just stressful being in the office. We actually got the "2m apart" etc signs installed yesterday.. only 6 months too late :lol:

Fingers crossed for your lottery win GP :D a few months off chilling out sounds great.. tho a lot of people have had that already the lucky buggers!!

Hey everyone, not been in for a while! Am I right in thinking we don't have a date for the resale confirmed yet? But thinking early October as usual?

Decided I've nothing to lose in going in and hopefully will be a group of four (two for the coach initially). Going next year would be a dream after the never-ending bollocks of this year.

I'm guessing it will be two for coach and four for main sale also.

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Hey everyone, not been in for a while! Am I right in thinking we don't have a date for the resale confirmed yet? But thinking early October as usual?

Decided I've nothing to lose in going in and hopefully will be a group of four (two for the coach initially). Going next year would be a dream after the never-ending bollocks of this year.

I'm guessing it will be two for coach and four for main sale also.

Yep, no confirmation of the date or the number of tickets you can get yet! I would say prepare for four and if its 6 its a bonus :)

Fingers crossed that everyone on here will get tickets, especially after such a shitty  year this year. I'm here to help :) 

8 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Yep, no confirmation of the date or the number of tickets you can get yet! I would say prepare for four and if its 6 its a bonus :)

Fingers crossed that everyone on here will get tickets, especially after such a shitty  year this year. I'm here to help :) 

Cool that's what I thought. I have two mates who are back in potentially so that works for me. I'm not going to join the spreadsheet as I can't guarantee any extra helpers so not really fair, but wish you all luck! And if by some miracle we get done and dusted in the coach sale then happy to help in the main one :)

I'm just assuming there will be a coach sale... possibly they might sack it off for October if numbers are low? 

25 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Cool that's what I thought. I have two mates who are back in potentially so that works for me. I'm not going to join the spreadsheet as I can't guarantee any extra helpers so not really fair, but wish you all luck! And if by some miracle we get done and dusted in the coach sale then happy to help in the main one :)

I'm just assuming there will be a coach sale... possibly they might sack it off for October if numbers are low? 

I'd expect a coach sale as the extra capacity tickets should come into play and if I'm not mistaken they were all coach tickets or performer tickets. 

21 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

If they chose to use them ... there’s quite an if with that one ... when they are trying to give people more space ... 

Yes I still think there's a possibility the October sale might be put back if we're still in an uncertain world. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

Yes I still think there's a possibility the October sale might be put back if we're still in an uncertain world. 

Possibly still on the website though ( is it ok I check daily ? :) ) so for now we go with what we have ... also Glastonbury will need as many deposits as they can as it helps fund things ... so it’s in their interests to stick to that date 

20 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Possibly still on the website though ( is it ok I check daily ? :) ) so for now we go with what we have ... also Glastonbury will need as many deposits as they can as it helps fund things ... so it’s in their interests to stick to that date 

Yes although I suspect they pay See Tickets for having a sale and if things don't go ahead they would be giving full refunds back so they may exercise a little more caution and wait until they are more confident that it will be going ahead. 

For now I would say it will take place in October but if we got to Mid-September and there was a second wave and things looked worse in any way I could see them pulling it for a few months. I'm hopeful they won't and that instead we'll have news about a vaccine etc and we'll all be Glastonbury party planning. 

18 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

When do they usually announce the October sale?

and do we expect this one to be announced at a similar time

It has already been announced when they did the cancellation. I think it will go ahead but I was just speculating if there did end up being a second wave whether they might be inclined to postpone it. Fingers crossed they don't but with all my colleagues in Barcelona back in recommended lockdown and us usually being about a month behind it just crossed my mind. 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

It has already been announced when they did the cancellation. I think it will go ahead but I was just speculating if there did end up being a second wave whether they might be inclined to postpone it. Fingers crossed they don't but with all my colleagues in Barcelona back in recommended lockdown and us usually being about a month behind it just crossed my mind. 

I know they had announced an October sale, but when do they usually announce the date?

(I know it is usually the first Sunday but its nice to get he official date :) )

Fingers crossed it will still go ahead, I think it probably will, but you never know like you say!

4 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

The Thingy only has the dates the resale was announced (for April) not when the October sales were announced

usually by mid September - it was the 12th last year. The refund request cut off is the 14th.

Edited by vintagelaureate