Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok resale team .... has anyone started recruiting helpers yet ? 

Currently trying to convince family and friends to help out, just like @gigpusher I have told them that they need to commit to helping for the whole resale club and not just for my group.  Hopefully by the time of the sale I will have a few people recruited that will help turn the spreadsheet green.

2 minutes ago, thefudgefactory said:

Currently trying to convince family and friends to help out, just like @gigpusher I have told them that they need to commit to helping for the whole resale club and not just for my group.  Hopefully by the time of the sale I will have a few people recruited that will help turn the spreadsheet green.

excellent stuff ... its the way of the  world unfortunately that the larger groups are destined for greater success .....

1 hour ago, thefudgefactory said:

Most of mine were just told there's a spreadsheet of people. I'll tell you the order nearer the time. They've not been given any other option other than to keep going.

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok resale team .... has anyone started recruiting helpers yet ? 

Not sure I’m on the spreadsheet yet but yes I’ve currently got a team of 5 plus the wife and I. 

Hoping to expand this to double figures. 

32 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Not sure I’m on the spreadsheet yet but yes I’ve currently got a team of 5 plus the wife and I. 

Hoping to expand this to double figures. 

Don’t remember u on there and I’m unable to view it at present ...  @vintagelaureate will confirm .... if not send him an email .... not sure if it’s worth waiting to see if October is 4 or 6 ? Before we go live again as we don’t have anything to confirm this at present 

41 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Don’t remember u on there and I’m unable to view it at present ...  @vintagelaureate will confirm .... if not send him an email .... not sure if it’s worth waiting to see if October is 4 or 6 ? Before we go live again as we don’t have anything to confirm this at present 

I would guess/hope that it will stay at 4 because of the much smaller number of tickets available. 

On 6/27/2020 at 10:58 PM, McCor said:

Evening all!! Haven’t been on in a while! But, happy to see Resale Club is alive a kicking (kind of!)

Follow @ResaleClub on Twitter, not sure if there has been a new spreadsheet set up for October’s sale? 

Nice to see you back lovely. Hoping you aren’t ticketless again, felt terrible for you last time.  
Charm x

16 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'd wager it will be 4 for general and 2 for coach

I was wondering this too. Might have to re jig the spreadsheet if it’s 6 as I’m guessing you will want to be with your pals.  
Charm x

6 minutes ago, Charm said:

I was wondering this too. Might have to re jig the spreadsheet if it’s 6 as I’m guessing you will want to be with your pals.  
Charm x

It will be 4 Charm, and we are in a commited ticket buying relationship now. 😂

I know at least one of my friends has dropped out as she is pregnant - it was two but the other one said he still wants to go last night. 

5 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

It will be 4 Charm, and we are in a commited ticket buying relationship now. 😂

I know at least one of my friends has dropped out as she is pregnant - it was two but the other one said he still wants to go last night. 

Happy to hear this V. Really believe we are going to make it. Can’t wait to give massive hugs to all the resale team. 
Charm x

27 minutes ago, Charm said:

Nice to see you back lovely. Hoping you aren’t ticketless again, felt terrible for you last time.  
Charm x

I am again I’m afraid but that’s largely due to me being off radar as the last half of last year was a bit stressful with family stuff. Back in the game now and ready for F5 the shit out of it! Xx

Just now, McCor said:

I am again I’m afraid but that’s largely due to me being off radar as the last half of last year was a bit stressful with family stuff. Back in the game now and ready for F5 the shit out of it! Xx

Oh no, so sorry to hear that. Wishing you lots of luck in October, we can do this. 
Charm x

10 minutes ago, Charm said:

Happy to hear this V. Really believe we are going to make it. Can’t wait to give massive hugs to all the resale team. 
Charm x

Really hope so. I do think October will be the hardest ever but April next year might be better!!

11 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Really hope so. I do think October will be the hardest ever but April next year might be better!!

Agree about October, it will be brutal for sure. Guessing it will be a bit like a resale and will be over quite quickly.  
Charm x

1 minute ago, Charm said:

Agree about October, it will be brutal for sure. Guessing it will be a bit like a resale and will be over quite quickly.  
Charm x

I think it will be a matter of minutes, but it's all speculation. I think April will be more fruitful. Not much we can do, just wait it out and see what time brings.

Just now, Charm said:

Charm x

Oh yes I feel it may be sold out in less than 10 minutes. It might be a case of only having one shot to get in so I'll be starting exercising the f5 finger before 9. The only consolation is that I do think the April resale might be a little better if people can hold out that long. Having had no holidays etc for this year I think if people are unsuccessful in October that the vast majority will make other plans before the resale in April. 

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I think it will be a matter of minutes, but it's all speculation. I think April will be more fruitful. Not much we can do, just wait it out and see what time brings.

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Oh yes I feel it may be sold out in less than 10 minutes. It might be a case of only having one shot to get in so I'll be starting exercising the f5 finger before 9. The only consolation is that I do think the April resale might be a little better if people can hold out that long. Having had no holidays etc for this year I think if people are unsuccessful in October that the vast majority will make other plans before the resale in April. 

It’s properly crazy to be thinking about April already but whatever happens in October I’m in this til the end now. 
Charm x

Just now, Charm said:

It’s properly crazy to be thinking about April already but whatever happens in October I’m in this til the end now. 
Charm x

Yes I have prepared to do it for this festival but one of the reasons I know that the numbers will be smaller is because I've promised myself that going forward I will accept my fate on ticket day and if I don't get them plan something else. 

The not knowing does kill me a little and I have decided that in future if I don't get them I will just plan a nice holiday instead but not Glastonbury weekend I do have to torture myself and watch the footage!!