Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just now, Big durbs said:

Always positive Vinty , the cider somehow tastes so much better in the happy fields of Avalon, and I’m looking forward to sharing a cider with every last one of the resale crew a year from now .

maybe we can do some wristbands like the twftpu crew ? 

Can’t wait x

On 6/22/2020 at 9:35 PM, vintagelaureate said:

I hope so for all of us. So much. 🤞 But I also hope that no one who really wants it has to give up their ticket due to reasons beyond their control - that'd be crap, and life is tough enough. Take care everyone.

Agree with this. I desperately (yes I think that is the right word!!) want tickets but not from someones misfortune. 

(Though may compromise on this the closer we get to resale date and the more worried I become! 😊😆)

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

So how does this work exactly? 🤔

You form a group ... you stick around and take part in the forum u make friends u might get some resale help ... u also make sure you have plenty of help and are prepared to help others ... the spreadsheet will become live again in the next few weeks 

Not wanting to benefit from the current lockdown, but worth thinking about the weddings / holidays next year as well. And all the people who now have a ticket who can dedicate going online to help us out. I’m feeling very positive!!!

6 minutes ago, McCor said:

Not wanting to benefit from the current lockdown, but worth thinking about the weddings / holidays next year as well. And all the people who now have a ticket who can dedicate going online to help us out. I’m feeling very positive!!!

we are pretty organised with lots of helpers already ... Thread here ...

Just now, Big durbs said:

Festival/ gig cancellations or ticket returns ? Both of which could be positive, gig cancellation could leave artists free to play Glasto, ticket returns speak for themselves.. But , let’s not forget that gig cancellation means someone is not going to a festival they love , and ticket returns may have a whole backstory of pain !

keep the love resalers 

Ticket returns.

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

Watching all the coverage has made me doubly determined to get in for next time. With two chances I'm pretty optimistic about it all, this time next year we'll have the best type of Sunday blues. 

yep we can forgive and forget the trauma ... and drink a lovely cider amongst friends