Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

8 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Awesome, why did I think she was due around Glasto .

hope your taking good care of your mummy to be ..

Doing my best. She's due within a few days of the resale, so that's probably why. Hope the grandkids are doing ok. 

4 hours ago, Big durbs said:

don't get nervous GP . its all good buddy . come October , you will just log in at 9am and get your tix .. 🙂

Fingers crossed!! I do worry there will be much bigger demand in October especially with people not getting to do anything for so long. 

35 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Fingers crossed!! I do worry there will be much bigger demand in October especially with people not getting to do anything for so long. 

I think October will be crazyily high demand, despite everything going on. I just can't see many having given their tickets up... April could be more fruitful.

BUT... we will all get sorted by 9.01am or 6.01pm if you're getting the coach.

Hey everyone - been away from Efests for a fair while of late (probably since last Oct!) - heart wasn't in it after missing out on T-day and then well.....this current situation happened and well thats that pretty much innit.

Im still in it to win it this October though! - everyone feeling positive about loads of tickets being in the resale 😐 (ok yeah....I've seen the last few posts in here)...

On 6/10/2020 at 10:00 PM, vintagelaureate said:

I think October will be crazyily high demand, despite everything going on. I just can't see many having given their tickets up... April could be more fruitful.

BUT... we will all get sorted by 9.01am or 6.01pm if you're getting the coach.

This is my fear. It might be mega busy because of pent up demand. But then again it might not. Not the best year to be needing resales! 

Fingers crossed ....

13 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Just over a week to virtual Glasto, got my virtual ticket ready and the fridge is rammed full of thatchers, don’t think I have forgotten anything? 

Wellies or walking boots?

21 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

This is my fear. It might be mega busy because of pent up demand. But then again it might not. Not the best year to be needing resales! 

Fingers crossed ....

I just think there will be less tickets than a usual resale. 😪

11 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I just think there will be less tickets than a usual resale. 😪

In the nicest possible way I really hope you’re wrong 😊

Not been through a resale before so no idea what to expect. 

The glasto memories threads certainly bring out the longing! 

48 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

In the nicest possible way I really hope you’re wrong 😊

Not been through a resale before so no idea what to expect. 

The glasto memories threads certainly bring out the longing! 

And I hope I am too, so no worries!! 😅

44 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

As someone that did have a workers ticket with oxfam but now doesn't it kills me to be back in this club 

Can't believe they didn't roll over! This club is surely big enough to bring some hope though 😁

Hi all! How is everyone?

Just wanted to pop in to suggest trying for coach as well as GA. It gives you 4 chances rather than 2 and getting a coach has to be better than not going at all!

We had a group of 12. Only 1 got through in coach sale and only 1 in GA. If we hadn’t tried for both then only 6 of us would have secured tickets. Give it a go :) 

As before I’m around to help in all 4 sales!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Hi all! How is everyone?

Just wanted to pop in to suggest trying for coach as well as GA. It gives you 4 chances rather than 2 and getting a coach has to be better than not going at all!

We had a group of 12. Only 1 got through in coach sale and only 1 in GA. If we hadn’t tried for both then only 6 of us would have secured tickets. Give it a go :) 

As before I’m around to help in all 4 sales!

Yep. I've already decided to go for coach - despite the fact it could cause issues for work. 😂

• Upvote 1