Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Good morning my lovely Resale family .

a quick roll call to make sure we are all healthy and well .

PLEASE be careful out their , wash your hands , use hand gel sanitize  and share your bog rolls ( oh , that sounds like standard day at glastonbury 🙂 )

love n hugs.

Big D

And whilst in self-isolation remember to exercise your F5 finger. Build those muscles!! :D

19 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I've just popped on as I've had a lull in today's events...

For me, I wouldn't open a second spreadsheet @Superscally as it will just divide and dilute the help. Happy to add new people to the existing one over the next few months (it's all about working collectively) - @Supernintendo Chalmers come on down - but maybe best to wait for some confirmation of resale activities from official sources. 

I'd love to join the resale crew (now I'm not getting in with Oxfam) if it's going to re-open in future, but understand if you want to keep it to the more active forum members.

Just now, Big durbs said:

well , they didn't say NO , i take that as a positive , but then i am a glass half full (of thatchers) kinda guy 🙂

yep .... just won a mallets hat and t-shirt in the comp too .... entered all my codes in the hope something might be valid ... straw clutching but thats what I do :) 

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I sincerely hope all the resale crew are safe and healthy, these are unprecedented times and it’s really important we all follow guidelines and only go out when absolutely essential. Mrs Durbs has just got home from back to back shifts dealing with CV19 patients, she had a full Tourette’s outburst when she saw photos of people on a local beach like it was a normal summer day . She was In tears ! 

Come on , we are being asked to sit on our butts on the sofa so the nhs can cope , personally i think this is a good excuse to watch back to back Glastonbury on you tube .

Absolutely big d ... it’s not hard ... unfortunately some will make the enforced lockdown inevitable 

Stay safe , stay healthy , stay at home !

hope your well CF , how many Glastonbury YouTube videos have you watched so far ?

ive actually broken that but stayed at least 5m away and am social distancing definitely  crossing roads to remain safe ... no Glastonbury vids yet ... but im sure there will be plenty to come 

16 minutes ago, northernringo said:

All good on my side! Been working from home for around 2 weeks now so pretty used to it. Thankfully the weather isn't too bad so I can still get out for my daily walks.

How are you keeping?

im good apart from a worry about my also diabetic sister being moved to frontline duties because of 2 nurses in her surgery self isolating ... she had been told to do admin duties ... hopefully they will be back soon so she can hide away again ... out of date PPE too :( ... other than that ive been for a couple of walks and bike is set up in my living room too .... ive managed to convince my parents to scrap some things too which was a worry ... fortunately I dont have dependents to look after and keep amused ... im quite used to occupying myself these days :) 

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2020 at 12:17 PM, Sweet_pea said:

Anyone fancy having a little resalers meet up in the summer? 

On 3/18/2020 at 9:14 PM, Charm said:

I would love this. 
Charm x

On 3/18/2020 at 9:17 PM, crazyfool1 said:

gonna sort something ... probably Bristol .... lets let this stuff settle first ... 

This open to helpers/previous members of resale club? :ph34r: 

Good evening my lovely resale family, I hope everyone is well and healthy ?

I’m all good big d ... here’s hoping we can get some more of the team checking in every so often ... @vintagelaureate was ok up to yesterday to .... although my watts app doesn’t seem to be sending today :( 

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hang in there buddy , plenty to watch on you tube ! We need you on the farm for next year , so stay safe 🙂

Just been watching the Cure’s set from last year. 

Jesus Christ the farm is going to be special next time around. Imagine the catharsis.