Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

26 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

good luck with your impending arrival buddy , i hope all is well 🙂

i would suspect the October sale will now become a resale , but with everything atm nothing is written in stone or possible even thought about .

Cheers mate, hopefully all unaffected by this crazy situation. 

Hope you, Mrs Big D and little one(s) all ok. 

14 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

Anyone fancy having a little resalers meet up in the summer? 

worthy farm .....:)  ... seriously though thats a cracking suggestion ..... lets wait for this shit to clear and pubs and clubs to get back on their feet and open again...  my thoughts being Bristol maybe ? 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

worthy farm .....:)  ... seriously though thats a cracking suggestion ..... lets wait for this shit to clear and pubs and clubs to get back on their feet and open again...  my thoughts being Bristol maybe ? 

Sounds good!

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i wonder if they will still run the pilton party , this happens lat august/early sepy in the john peal field , might be a great meet up for the resale family 🙂

That’s a good plan!!

@crazyfool1

Id be happy to travel, just to give you a hug and buy you a pint. You’ve remained so positive through all this!

i know I’m not a prolific poster on here but I genuinely love this place x

7 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

That’s a good plan!!

@crazyfool1

Id be happy to travel, just to give you a hug and buy you a pint. You’ve remained so positive through all this!

i know I’m not a prolific poster on here but I genuinely love this place x

aw thankyou .....some happy tears being shed :) .... Ive made some great internet friends over the past year .... and really looking forward to making the transition to making you all  real life friends ....thanks team  xx x 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

We go again...

Rubbish it's been canceled but I think it was the right decision to roll tickets over - just a potentially long wait ahead.

Life is pretty crap on all fronts at the moment. 

Take care of each other. 

much love .... hope we can get you down to our meet up, so long we've, been chatting and not met  ... and start turning the year around for you x

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

what were your thoughts ? 

I think it would benefit those of us on the spreadsheet at the minute if we kept it closed (obviously those who can't go next next can take themselves off it).

In that sense, we will hopefully get two chances to turn the spreadsheet green - improving our overall chances.

On the other hand though, there are probably some eFest regulars who for one reason or another couldn't do the 2020 festival so it would be annoying for them to miss out on the spreadsheet for next year.

3 minutes ago, northernringo said:

I think it would benefit those of us on the spreadsheet at the minute if we kept it closed (obviously those who can't go next next can take themselves off it).

In that sense, we will hopefully get two chances to turn the spreadsheet green - improving our overall chances.

On the other hand though, there are probably some eFest regulars who for one reason or another couldn't do the 2020 festival so it would be annoying for them to miss out on the spreadsheet for next year.

we will see what situations happen ... tough times for many ahead so we will support those first ... but want the numbers to remain as realistic as possible ... lets see what the resale dates are and decide from that :) 

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

Nothing stopping anyone from making a new one... I'm sure we can help in the setup, just not sure a massive unwieldy beast is in anyone's interests...

Edited by Superscally

Maybe we could have a re-opening for any long term members who couldn't attend this year but I do think that ensuring we can get to know the people that we are helping is a good idea so i wouldn't want it open to all and sundry. I'd prefer helping regular posters because you have built trust with them. 

I am actually pleased that the people that were lucky enough in October dont have to go through the pain again.... to have the opportunity taken away would have been gut wrenching for them.

it will be interesting to see how the resale (sale?) pool size looks in 6/7 months with what our spring/summer looks like.. a good number may well think that a party to look forward to is just what they need... equally people will undoubtedly take a hit on employment and finances and a level of paranoia about large gathering.. as well of course as the regular weddings, pregnancies, home movers etc...

A huge thanks to @vintagelaureateand @crazyfool1 and associated cheerleaders to date... I dont have a strong opinion regards the spreadsheet.. but hopefully by August(?) we maywell  be in a more reflective place about the appropriateness of it..??

Bearded Theory's decision to drop in provisional september dates will hopefully pay off for them (i already have tickets) and it will likely sell out whoever they have appearing (assuming Flaming Lips & Patti Smith must be the big doubts..) Its a lovely little festival. i would highly recommend..

Keep safe everyone and keep looking out for each other...

I've just popped on as I've had a lull in today's events...

For me, I wouldn't open a second spreadsheet @Superscally as it will just divide and dilute the help. Happy to add new people to the existing one over the next few months (it's all about working collectively) - @Supernintendo Chalmers come on down - but maybe best to wait for some confirmation of resale activities from official sources. 

Edited by vintagelaureate

In light of today’s rollover to 2021, can I get back on the re-sale spreadsheet?

i was originally on but my good lady booked a surprise break away the glasto weekend as I was down in the dumps so I requested to come off.  We’ve definitely nothing booked in 2021 so I’ll be on the lookout for tickets come re-sale day

25 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

In light of today’s rollover to 2021, can I get back on the re-sale spreadsheet?

i was originally on but my good lady booked a surprise break away the glasto weekend as I was down in the dumps so I requested to come off.  We’ve definitely nothing booked in 2021 so I’ll be on the lookout for tickets come re-sale day

I’m sure it won’t be a problem ... can I ask a favour and pls wait a couple of days before emailing ...