Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

4 hours ago, SecretFish said:

Hope some of the resalers has success!

5 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Good luck to those going got Festaff this morning! Hopefully some success stories!

I managed to get a spot for me and my boyfriend. 
odds of converting to a solid place? Who knows 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Big durbs said:

That’s awesome news , does that mean your in or just on a list of possibles ( forgive me for being a muppet if this has been covered already ) 

At the moment, just a possibility.

we applied and paid the deposits yesterday morning but they have to look through the applications before offering a place. We should know in a couple of weeks. X

3 minutes ago, angelin said:

Ive booked the two resale dates off work. Im not on anybodies spread sheet I left it too late and theres too many of us. Ive been down about it today tbh. 

youve got 10 to get I think i saw ..... potentially from that im sure you can get 20 helpers ? that gives you a pretty good chance I would say 

8 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Has this actually been confirmed? Or is that just going on last year's rules?

I don't think it's confirmed but given the fact that the local sale was messed up and there is likely to be less tickets available than normal, I can't see it increasing so it's safe to say it will stay the same. 

35 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Has this actually been confirmed? Or is that just going on last year's rules?

I got this response from them when I asked about this. 
Charm x

Hi Charmaine, 

Thanks for your email. Whilst we do not currently have this information for the 2020 Festival, in previous years it has only been possible to book up to 2 Coach + ticket packages in a transaction. 

Best Wishes,

Glastonbury Festival

9 minutes ago, Charm said:

I got this response from them when I asked about this. 
Charm x

Hi Charmaine, 

Thanks for your email. Whilst we do not currently have this information for the 2020 Festival, in previous years it has only been possible to book up to 2 Coach + ticket packages in a transaction. 

Best Wishes,

Glastonbury Festival

Thanks!

Yea, I'd expect it to be 2 and 4 again this time round.

Just now, Big durbs said:

I have some chilling in the fridge , been digging in the garden all day to try and find the soil pipe , absolutely shattered, well earned cider I think ! 

I will really earn it when I cut into it , ( glasto long drop smells)

get some digging practise in anyway .... hopefully not needed in June :) 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:45 AM, gigpusher said:

I don't think it's confirmed but given the fact that the local sale was messed up and there is likely to be less tickets available than normal, I can't see it increasing so it's safe to say it will stay the same. 

I missed this - what happened with the local sale? And why does this mean less tickets than normal? Or is that because of the 50th?