Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 hour ago, Sweet_pea said:

You're Mr Glitterball Head? 😁

I'll think you'll find I am Mr Glitterball head and EL wiring! 😀😆

Did the 'other' Mr Glitterball head do something to embarrass himself? 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Sorry guys I have been awol for some time. Work/life balance has been a bit skewed in favour of work and life has basically been trying to keep my fitness work on track desperately. Any news on how we plan on doing the re-sale club. 

I have discovered from work trip to Barcelona that you can get a revolut card which is a pre-paid one so could be useful for people to use if they don't fancy giving out credit card details. 

mine arrived today :) .... and is topped up with the necessary funds for 2 oxfam places at the moment :) 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

mine arrived today :) .... and is topped up with the necessary funds for 2 oxfam places at the moment :) 

On that note, do you definitely know that revolut will work online (I've never tried it) - sometimes websites are set to accept certain card ranges - can we confirm anyone has paid for Oxfam places with a revolut card(just covering all eventualities for you)

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

On that note, do you definitely know that revolut will work online (I've never tried it) - sometimes websites are set to accept certain card ranges - can we confirm anyone has paid for Oxfam places with a revolut card(just covering all eventualities for you)

yes please do as ive not used it before .... im pretty sure it will with the visa symbol but clarity would be great :) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

yes please do as ive not used it before .... im pretty sure it will with the visa symbol but clarity would be great :) 

Yeah should be ok with the Visa sign, have you used the card at all, if I were you I'd do an online small payment somewhere to make sure the card is activated (only saying as don't want you to waste valuable moments changing card if it fails and a friend had an issue with her original payment only last week - although that was cash as she hadn't ticket the 'cash' option on her account  - which all made logical sense, but it would be prudent of you to do a small transaction just to 'activate' the account '

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Yeah should be ok with the Visa sign, have you used the card at all, if I were you I'd do an online small payment somewhere to make sure the card is activated (only saying as don't want you to waste valuable moments changing card if it fails and a friend had an issue with her original payment only last week - although that was cash as she hadn't ticket the 'cash' option on her account  - which all made logical sense, but it would be prudent of you to do a small transaction just to 'activate' the account '

Great minds ... its worked I was just trialling it then  :) ive got other cards for my use but for helpers this should work fine ....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SecretFish said:

Enjoy the gig!

shouldn’t you be on the mallets?

dont get any tokens for draught ...... might have a mallets on the train though :) ... good thinking ......actually its a while since ive tried the rose and cant remember what its like .... I find the haze preferable to the standard though ... and i think probably the rose would be the same 

Could someone explain to me how the 'resale club' will work on the day please? Unfortunately I've never had to be in this position before :( Me and a friend are already on the spreadsheet and 'partnered' with two others, presumably that means there'll be four of us trying for the same four? If hypothetically I were the one to get the tickets, will it be a case of them all being delivered to me and it's upto me and the other 'group' to arrange delivery/payment of their tickets?