Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 minute ago, northernringo said:

I had started looking into other festivals, etc. but now that it is all but confirmed that McCartney is doing it then there is only one option...resale!

without ringo we need to get ringo there :) ... im starting the water torture now for anyone that isn't keeping that weekend free to help with the spreadsheet .... 

56 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

without ringo we need to get ringo there :) ... im starting the water torture now for anyone that isn't keeping that weekend free to help with the spreadsheet .... 

I already have a full quota of 4 (well, actually 5 but hopefully that is resolved by April...) but if successful I will gladly help out with the spreadsheet

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Anyone else enjoying the surprisingly mixed reaction ?  im gobsmacked its the case and I know its likely to be the vocal ones perking up .. but all the same ... theres hope yet :) 

It’s bizarre, just reading some comments on Facebook - how you can hate Paul McCartney?!