Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just now, SouthbanKen said:

No luck here either. Roll on April. 

question, in terms of the resale list on page 17, as I already have a group of 4 is there any point adding our names to the list. Happy to help others once \ if we secure tickets?

Yes, there are other groups of four on there already. The purpose is that others who are already sorted will join in the crusade for tickets too and work through the list. I'm a few names behind but the list is approx. 100 names currently. 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

come on everyone .... disappointed yes ... defeated we most certainly aren't ... we can still come through ... try all avenues available ... this was a long shot ... Alex 

Just one less option that’s all.

the train keeps rolling 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yes, there are other groups of four on there already. The purpose is that others who are already sorted will join in the crusade for tickets too and work through the list. I'm a few names behind but the list is approx. 100 names currently. 

Cheers, will check with the others in my group and add our names if they agree. 

10 hours ago, SouthbanKen said:

Cheers, will check with the others in my group and add our names if they agree. 

The only thing putting me off is that you can't guarantee someone being helpful won't be going through the list and try for the person above your 4 and then the three of your four below. Could end up with one person missing out.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

they can do better than that according to the still top-secret Russian interference report that Johnson won't publish ... cos it apparently reveals how they infiltrated the tory party.

How they are now running the Tory party..... ?? Cummings is a plant! He has all the dirt on Boris so controls him ha

So the next option im thinking of is hat design for the Psbs ... imagine them playing the pyramid with pyramid stages on their heads ... or the dancers wearing them ... much better than cones or boxes ... and if I could somehow power the screens to show the bbc coverage ...... imagine how good it could look on tv if the bbc could zoom into their own coverage ? :) Anyone happen to have a contact number for Chris Lowe or Neil Tennant ?  This could also find out if they are playing or not ? :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

Can I join the resale club please?

Just coming to terms with not having a ticket for next year. I'm not as sad as I thought I'd be but I have registered to volunteer and will be trying the resale and every competition that comes up.

Is there a new Competitions tread yet?

2 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

Can I join the resale club please?

Just coming to terms with not having a ticket for next year. I'm not as sad as I thought I'd be but I have registered to volunteer and will be trying the resale and every competition that comes up.

Is there a new Competitions tread yet?

have a look on page 17 ... and yes the competition thread has started :) 

4 minutes ago, Jensescapade said:

@DJL @crazyfool1 I worked out that it should be announced by the end of this week.  It says 5 working days from the closing date (31.10.19) Keep checking your phone and email for that one.  I think I read that you have to reply within 24 hours to claim it.  I hope someone from here wins it x

yep thats it :) ... 

I'm hoping a ballot winner (or two) don't respond within the 7 day deadline and they give a couple more away next Monday...wishful thinking I know.  I'm so deflated even though the odds were minimal. 

Also....I've jut done the first of my daily checks on the See tickets page and got to a booking page asking for up to 4 registrations for deposit payments.  Of course I tried and got a message says admission tickets currently unavailable!!  Bit strange though - why has it changed from 6 to 4 tickets and why for deposits only?? I know the April resale will be for 4 tickets only but payment in full will be due straight away - no deposits.  Is something going to happen between now and then??

Glastonbury SEE.jpg