Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

4 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

I'm concerned about this as I'm going to the US on Wednesday for 10 days and have bought a temporary sim card to take instead so won't be on my normal number.  Surely it's more likely to be an email?  I never have any luck though so it's unlikely I'll get a phone call or email anyway - will take my usual sim just in case though now ?

Notification is by email

4 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

I'm concerned about this as I'm going to the US on Wednesday for 10 days and have bought a temporary sim card to take instead so won't be on my normal number.  Surely it's more likely to be an email?  I never have any luck though so it's unlikely I'll get a phone call or email anyway - will take my usual sim just in case though now ?

I expect an email first with a follow up phone call. 

Just now, Big durbs said:

So excited about collecting our book on Saturday, Michael and Emily will be in the book store to sign:-) , money well spent to pre book this , no wonder it sold out so quickly 

if you would be so kind as to ask them to pop onto the resale thread when they get 5 mins to spare :) 

OK. Received my copy of the book today. There's a nice shot looking over the festival from high up with the site looking all lit up and smoky. 

Overriding emotion:

Fuck I want to get a ticket. 

Edited by semmtexx
  • Upvote 1

On 10/31/2019 at 7:06 PM, crazyfool1 said:

teasing me .... they cant send me emails like this today :( 

IMG_5284.png

Reckon they should have kept the option to buy 50 pairs of tickets for those who purchased the book and are registered rather than just for a ballot of registrations. 50th anniversary book, 50 pairs of tickets makes sense. 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Reckon they should have kept the option to buy 50 pairs of tickets for those who purchased the book and are registered rather than just for a ballot of registrations. 50th anniversary book, 50 pairs of tickets makes sense. 

Like but I have a better idea. Let's do both!! ?