Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

All that aside, how is everyone holding up.

let me know what group you want me to try for and how it’s going work , I will go into my office and bypass all the network and servers to pipe the full bandwidth to my workstation, this worked for me.

The spreadsheet will be going live soonish I believe 

3 hours ago, Big durbs said:

All that aside, how is everyone holding up.

let me know what group you want me to try for and how it’s going work , I will go into my office and bypass all the network and servers to pipe the full bandwidth to my workstation, this worked for me.

Well I check this forum every half hour which can't be healthy. In the evening it's a lot more!

It's going to be a long winter

should I have any joy with any attempts prior to the fest I will be  here too .. along with the help of quite a few friends who saw the responses   from this site when I failed to get tickets initially ... its important now to try to seek out people who are sorted and get them involved in this forum :) .. we can certainly get a better success rate than last year .. with a bit of input from everyone 

• Upvote 2

On 10/19/2019 at 1:12 PM, crazyfool1 said:

The spreadsheet will be going live soonish I believe 

I've never been in this situation so haven't needed to use this...but am I right to assume the spreadsheet will have a list of everyone who's still in need of a ticket and we'll all be trying for each other? If so, count me and my friend in! :)

9 minutes ago, AAlex said:

I've never been in this situation so haven't needed to use this...but am I right to assume the spreadsheet will have a list of everyone who's still in need of a ticket and we'll all be trying for each other? If so, count me and my friend in! :)

Pretty much yes ... it will be editable once it becomes live .... info on page 17 at the moment 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 4:51 PM, SecretFish said:

Well I check this forum every half hour which can't be healthy. In the evening it's a lot more!

It's going to be a long winter

Me too ?

I also still go to the glastonbury.seetickets.com page and refresh that every day. You know...just in case...

How many more months must I keep this up??? ?

It took me a week after T-day to even take a look back at efests...

2019 was the best of my 10 festivals to date, starting 2007 (missing 2008 by choice) and attending every one since. Bringing my teenage daughters in 2009, persuading my wife a couple of years later and then daughters partners over the last few... We have 2 other groups of friends  and meet up on route on Tuesday to convoy in to East CV. I find myself shoehorning Glastonbury into conversations with any new person i meet, even bought it up at an interview in the summer... I announced before T-Day that if Reg headlines on the Sunday, i may well make it my last gig.. My first being the very same man at Wembley Stadium June 21st 1975...    

I have secured tickets in a resale (a few years ago) but, although we were organised and despatched to 6 different points, i just sensed this year was the one where the luck ran out.. My eldest completed the registration page but couldnt progress... A bloke from work who i co-opted on Friday completed registrations and then got the sold out sign..

I started posting again back end of last week but only took a peek in here today.... Its depressing the amount of familiar names but heartwarming to see the optimism...

Good luck to the lot of you..!

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, gigpusher said:

I wonder if the person who wins the Waterstones prize already has a ticket can they transfer it. You have to assume it's only die hard people who have bought the book (I pre-ordered it back in June but have been told I'll still be in the draw) Just wondering as my friend who got a ticket said if she wins she would give me her tickets but I wonder if it would be allowed. 

The uncertainty certainly makes the next few months harder but I am choosing to think positively for the moment. The irony is that my friend who has tickets was in the opposite position last year although it probably turned out for the best for her as she had a baby in the February and decided not to try in the resale. I paid to have a Glastonbury bin painted for her as her wedding gift. 

I hope it’s transferrable! I know that I’ve been bought the book as a birthday (end of the month) present by my mum, if she wins my wife and I would want the tickets. We do all have the same surname... 

2 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I hope it’s transferrable! I know that I’ve been bought the book as a birthday (end of the month) present by my mum, if she wins my wife and I would want the tickets. We do all have the same surname... 

I imagine it would be easy to make that case as you are the intended recipient of the book. Hope so anyway.