Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

If anyone is interested in joining up on the spreadsheet can you email your details to: 

glastonburyresale@gmail.com

Primarily, you need to send your reg numbers, post code, surname and your efests name (if you have multiple in your group let me know).

Also let me know if you're happy to join another group to make it up to a 4. Just remember that you pay the whole cost up front in the resale. 

Once I've got the initial interest down, I'll share the spreadsheet so people can add contact details etc. 

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There hasn't been a secret re-sale since 2016, think any hope of one of them is over.

Me too, been pretty agonising for people who’ve convinced themselves they were going to happen, hope everyone forgets about them for next year. 

Charm x

46 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

If anyone is interested in joining up on the spreadsheet can you email your details to: 

Primarily, you need to send your reg numbers, post code, surname and your efests name (if you have multiple in your group let me know).

Also let me know if you're happy to join another group to make it up to a 4. Just remember that you pay the whole cost up front in the resale. 

Once I've got the initial interest down, I'll share the spreadsheet so people can add contact details etc. 

Thanks.

Nice one @vintagelaureate thanks for doing this ... i appreciate the time it might take and that people will ensure you and your groups are sorted come resale time .... we can do this guys .... 2 groups of 2 might ensure we also get more efesters to the farm ... any help you know where I am :) .... and thanks @StoneCircle for help 

56 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Thanks.

Excellent work, and hard work as I know from organising my groups.

We had such a good success rate until this year - I suppose the bubble had to burst one year and boy did it burst!! We managed only 27 out of 75 tickets! Utter nightmare.

I wish you and everyone here the very best of luck for the resale (maybe not as much luck as us though :ph34r:).

I shan't join your lists though as I can't give it all the attention it would deserve whilst sorting for ours who failed and that would not be fair to others.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

oh yes ... i was going to put those on there for sure .... cant do any harm and I do know people who have had replies before thanks 

I really hope you get a good response.  Offering to do something in return for the ticket is key. Good Luck!

1 minute ago, flyleen said:

I really hope you get a good response.  Offering to do something in return for the ticket is key. Good Luck!

yep ... I will be using my hat to promote the love the farm message ... any photos that  appear on individuals social media and will spread the message much further than the festival audience 

21 minutes ago, flyleen said:

The essential ingredient in any group set up is that if yours is successful, you immediately start trying for the next group in line. In our collective, there is zero tolerance for anyone found not to be doing that, and it's a core requirement of membership.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Thanks.

Thank you for this, you should be on the legends slot in 2021 !

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Thanks.

Thank you, I’ve dropped you an email. 

Like others, VERY happy to help if needed

Hola nihao lovelies, absolutely heartbroken to be ticketless for 2020. Admittedly been a little absent from efestivals lately but it's oddly comforting to see so many people sharing the same sentiment and determined to get there no matter what. I'd really appreciate joining the resale club for the year and of course will help out in return wherever possible. There's 4 of us but it's possible that it will drop to 2 closer to the time... 

There's no way we're missing the best party in the world, and even less so Diana Ross on Sunday! 

Get yr index fingers ready lads!! 

On 10/8/2019 at 5:37 PM, bloom92 said:

Unfortunately, if I do go, I think I’ll be going alone. Was planning to go with my so but he’s worried that glasto is becoming more and more mainstream esp in view of the rapid sell out of tickets. Has anyone been alone before? Not sure if it’d be much fun really. 

small groups much better .. you can do your own thing .... if you find it difficult sparking conversations ... wear something a bit different .. it breaks the ice ... trust me :) 

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

The essential ingredient in any group set up is that if yours is successful, you immediately start trying for the next group in line. In our collective, there is zero tolerance for anyone found not to be doing that, and it's a core requirement of membership.

and if you are joining another group of 4, NEVER join any other groups of 4!!!

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Squad goals! ?

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Thanks.

@eFestivals  is there any way of pinning this at the top of pages on this thread ? or will we have to just direct to page 17 ?