Gilgamesh69

I got a Glastonbury ticket- let's celebrate

Was on reg screen, it said numbers had been used already, thought it was a glitch but one of em got through before it sold out. Confirm email didnt go through til 10:04 but better late than never. 

now whats going to happen with worthy view, surely the priority sale info is coming in a week or so.

Success for me... confirmation email at 9:40 after we thought we had it then lost it a few times. 5 of us going to our first Glasto after missing out both of the last 2 years :)

One of our group of 6 got our tickets. 

Then I got through for our second group of 6. 

Still in shock.

Immensely lucky, equally grateful but still in utter shock. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So climbing the tor the morning after the pilton party before we drove 480 miles home and praying for tickets whilst looking at the site in the distance through the early morning mist seems to have worked!  And we weren’t alone up there. 

• Upvote 2

Me. Weird feeling of being delighted and gutted for the others who didn’t get tix. Got through twice, but second time wouldn’t process.

Congratulations everyone that made it. I have never been successful despite numerous spreadsheets, tabs, devices, friends helping, VPNs. Today thought "Fuck It", got no chance whatsoever so will just try me and the wife on my phone sat at home. Got through at 09.20 and got 2 tickets. After the ecstasy I then felt awful that I didn't have other people's details prepared from this forum to help and had just wasted 4 places (I just never expected to make it, now I know for next year). I kept trying anyway shaking until the sold out message trying to contact friends who were trying but never made it through again..Horrible experience despite the moment of elation.

We have a syndicate with multiple groups of 6. A complete stranger bought my ticket today. Very lucky and extremely grateful. Will still be trying in resale for others on our list who missed out. 

16 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Feel hard gloating on here knowing so many people I know, and some of the regulars on here, didn’t get through 😐

No mate, gloating would be if we were actively lording it over those who didn't get lucky.

I dont think any regulars on here would begrudge the lucky ones a chance to celebrate.

Congratulations to you all who got tickets! Enjoy, you are going to an incredible place. First time I failed since my first try in 2016 and the feeling of emptiness is so strange... 

Have a wonderful time!! 

Is it normal to feel such a deep sense of guilt as well, knowing the amount of prep some were doing and I just gave it a go on my phone and got through? I feel like I need to go outside and hug a granny.

I am incredibly happy that I have a ticket for the first time in 4 years, but knowing what the resalers are going through now... i feel really sorry for the Efests regulars that didn’t make it...

2 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

This is my favourite post today. It shows that brutal system is the fairest it can be. Congrats to all the mums and grans who got them for eFesters, and big commiserations to those who didn't. I know your pain. 

I'm happy that I wasn't there with her as she was entering the details. Watching her type everything with 1 finger. I'd have been losing my mind!

What a woman! I've asked if she'd like to adopt me as way of a thank you.

41 minutes ago, Woffy said:

One of our group of 6 got our tickets. 

Then I got through for our second group of 6. 

Still in shock.

Immensely lucky, equally grateful but still in utter shock. 

Hooray! Good work 🙂

Yay. Got one for myself then managed to get back in and get six for a colleague.

I think I've stopped shaking.

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Does anyone else literally shake from the stress as they're putting in registration numbers? 

I was really calm on the queue page and refreshing but soon as in the input details screen came on I was shaking like a leaf. Was so careful putting the details in before proceeding to the payment screen, that hung a couple of times but kept pressing process pavement before the holy grail of the confirmation screen. Still buzzing!

Probably the best experience I’ve had getting tickets this year.

Had two iPads running both went straight to the holding page at 9 then both went to booking page at pretty much the same maybe two seconds apart. Bit of a scramble trying to put all reg’s in on both at the same time but site was very stable and two minutes later 7 tickets secured.

Sorry for the ones that missed out, hope you get yours in the re-sale!

We are in!! After failing miserably last year for the first time last year, I am so pleased to be celebrating Glastonburys 50th during our 5th visit.

We had no luck on any devices but one of our group of six came through for us! Over. The. Moon.