Good Luck ALL !

mrfunk

Good luck lovely efesters. I've never met most of you, and realistically I never will. But I don't give a shit. In the grand scheme of things this is a wonderful little community that I love being a part of, and I genuinely and sincerely hope you all get lucky tomorrow morning.

Hope to see as many of you as possible at the Ridge and Furrow, 6pm Wed 24th June 2020 :drinks:

• Upvote 5

Hi from New York where it's almost midnight. I always sleep through my alarm and obviously don't want to do that today, so I went to my office and am pulling an all nighter (ticket sale at 4am here). Good luck to all!  Cross your fingers I don't fall asleep at my desk :)

25 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

Hi from New York where it's almost midnight. I always sleep through my alarm and obviously don't want to do that today, so I went to my office and am pulling an all nighter (ticket sale at 4am here). Good luck to all!  Cross your fingers I don't fall asleep at my desk :)

In the UK here, but also pulling an all nighter. Good luck Olshansky. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

In the UK here, but also pulling an all nighter. 

Kev - I know your trying for friends but are you also trying for Stella and yourself ?.

I have never experienced buying Glasto tickets via the Internet - last ticket I bought was 32 years ago in 1987 - £21 - bought from a CND shop in London - the guy pulled out a ticket book and tore them out - I think I bought 8 - no queue at all - paid in cash - I was in and out quicker than it took me to type this paragraph.

I know this photo was taking in a Pub in Ladbroke Grove near the Canal { Notting Hill Gate } when I was meeting everyone to hand out their tickets although not sure which year {but it is in the 80's}

so well done for being up {as I know you have had a busy night} and good luck for buying tickets.

953044_n.jpg.ab15f18e9e1eb44e4c34e09d97665fac.jpg

978475_o.jpg.23649e370d8ffb9979bc8fbffbe25625.jpg

• Upvote 3