The Zone

kalifire

5 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Are you kidding?

After so many got tickets for 2013 after the hosts file hack was posted on here?

I also keep Twitter open for the same reason.

Very unlikely to happen again I know.

First year I ever tried for tickets, was hoping it would always be that easy!

13 hours ago, kalifire said:

You know what I'm talking about.

3 minutes to 9 o'clock. Social media closed. eFestivals off. It's you, your monitor, and F5 until glory or bust.

What's going on in that moment, for you? How do you achieve focus? Is there music you put on while you refresh? Do you shut the door to attention-seeking pets? Notify your family to leave you alone for a bit? Think positively to achieve zen?

Or is it just balls-out panic until victory or disaster?

Not this!! occasional checks as to how everyone else is doing, and just in case see make another balls up with DNS enteries means that eFestivals is very much part of it all for me

I've just driven 70 miles after going to a Cud gig in Stowmarket and staying at a mates house near there.  A fresh pot of coffee is on, and my 21 year old has been woken up to man a laptop, a tablet and a phone.  

Yesterday, I wore a Glastonbury t-shirt and drank a bottle of Brothers festival.  Today, I'm wearing the 40th anniversary t-shirt.  I am ready.  I need this.  It will happen.

Best of luck you beautiful people!