Sunday 10am what are your plans?

morph100

Breaking open a shed load of security boxes, deep underground, in Knightsbridge. Oh, in my dreams. Can you just imagine the shit stored in them mother fuckers?  How very interesting, I propose. There would, undoubtedly, be far bigger 'gangs' involved than those who broke in in the first place ie that their security boxes really should not be opened forcibly. Yee gads! Imagine having them bastards after you. 

4 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Probably walking the dogs (depending on weather - we have a yellow rain warning for tomorrow) I am so stressed out about tomorrow, Have been having anxiety dreams about it and generally feeling so much more stressed than I normally am. 

Try to keep your mind occupied. The more you think about it the worse it will be. Watching the rugby this morning took my mind off it for a few hours.

19 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Try to keep your mind occupied. The more you think about it the worse it will be. Watching the rugby this morning took my mind off it for a few hours.

I have actually considered increasing my dose of anxiety medication this week, and that is not a joke!

43 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Off to Zaap in Nottingham for some Thai street food and (hopefully!) celebratory drinks :D

(Well, drinks anyway be they celebratory or otherwise)

Oooh keep meaning to go there, heard great things.